2016 Wish List (1 Viewer)

BHogan

Sergeant Major
I saw a similar thread get started in the First Legion section of the forum, and I thought that K&C collectors should start their own! 2015 has been a good year for me with the release of Napoleonic French hussars and French and English gunners. ^&grin In 2016, I'm hoping to see the 95th Rifles, French horse artillery, KGL, and French dragoons. {sm4} What are you hoping to see?

Cheers,

Brendan

I think it would be a good idea to develop the imperial japanese infantry army, and the marines....I feel a "pacific" fever growing and growing.... {sm3}

For the Crusader series:

1. Battering Ram
2. Saracen Tents
3. Saracen crew members for a catapult
4. Saracens scaling a ladder

For the Crusader series:

1. Battering Ram
2. Saracen Tents

I like your thinking!! Another release of the catapult would be awesome!!.

Good idea, thanks for starting the thread !

More from the "Robin Hood" series.

I'm going to reach into the future by two years...

2017 will be the 100th anniversary of the U.S. entry into WWI. I think we need to start seeing some Doughboys enter the FW lineup. I'm not a collector of the FW...right now. Pershing, McArthur, Patton, etc....lots of personalities to add to the mix with battles like Belleau Wood, The Meuse-Argonne, the Marne, and others.

I'm hoping to see in 2016

More Gallipoli fighting Anzac And casualties And Fightings ottoman Infantry firing.
The Real West: The Battle of Little Bighorn and apache warriors.
And for the First World War more wounded tommy's hopefully gas attack victims.

Harrie🎄

More brown shirts handing out propaganda, LAH "personalities", WW1 trench life, miners, gas victims and Alan Turing with his Enigma machine.

a re-release of a grey FAMO with crew suitable to tow a Panzer or a Flak 88 Gun, a true shame to relegate this stunning vehicle to the KM issue only.
And of course a polystone grey Opel Blitz....
cheers
Carlo

Attachments

• FAMO Sdkfz9 Wehrmacht halftrack 02.jpg
    FAMO Sdkfz9 Wehrmacht halftrack 02.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 173
95th Rifles, French horse artillery, KGL, and French dragoons.
Cheers,

Brendan

I have heard from Andy that horse artillery, and I think you mean the mounted gun team, would be too expensive a project to consider. But I see that FL is releasing one so lest see what that costs. K&C has already made a firing gun team.

KGL ??? what troops ??? K&C have released riflemen, so what are you suggesting ??? Artillery, Cavalry or Infantry all of which look much like the British Army - Well they had the same king !!!!!

95th Rifles ?? already dome by others.

Dragoons ??? Now that's different because the previous troops were Imperial Guard Dragoons or Foot Dragoons, so YES Mounted Lind Dragoon :)

JOhn

I have heard from Andy that horse artillery, and I think you mean the mounted gun team, would be too expensive a project to consider. But I see that FL is releasing one so lest see what that costs. K&C has already made a firing gun team.

KGL ??? what troops ??? K&C have released riflemen, so what are you suggesting ??? Artillery, Cavalry or Infantry all of which look much like the British Army - Well they had the same king !!!!!

95th Rifles ?? already dome by others.

Dragoons ??? Now that's different because the previous troops were Imperial Guard Dragoons or Foot Dragoons, so YES Mounted Lind Dragoon :)

JOhn

True they have already released a number of these sets, but some of them were released nearly ten years ago. I'm sure there are a number of newer collectors, including myself, who would appreciate the chance to pick them up.

Brendan

For the Crusader series:

1. Battering Ram
2. Saracen Tents

Good choices, certainly more siege equipment, wagons and camp accessories.

For the Ancient Egypt Series........A reasonably priced chariot, with horses separate for better shipping and handling. Perhaps some action figures with Hittite adversaries.

Mounted french Hussars in action poses.

Imperial Chinese in action with some adversaries....Mongols, Various Tribes bordering China.

New series for "Pike and Musket" ........Thirty Years War.

Conquistadores and Aztecs.

I think it would be a good idea to develop the imperial Japanese infantry army, and the marines....I feel a "pacific" fever growing and growing.... {sm3}

I really hope that you are right Poppo. ...{sm3} I have wished, for a log while, that K&C would re-address their Pacific Theater once again.

The initial K&C Iwo Jima releases go for ridiculous amounts of money, at least for me. With K&C's advanced sculpting the series would be spectacular. It "appears" :rolleyes2: that the TG Rising Sun series is a hit with collectors and is selling well. I have the K&C JN series sailors and planes, but would be all-in for a Japanese-US Marines revisit.

hummmm .... I think I'll go get my "The Pacific" mini-series out and watch it again!

Merry Christmas,
--- LaRRy

1 acw, more soldiers on horse in fighting poses
2 trw, indians / soldiers
3 alh , soldiers on horse
4 fw, some more french

Thank you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back