2016!!! wish to see (1 Viewer)

sammy719

Major
Hi all,

that time again to turn the page on another year and think about what First Legion may bring us collectors in 2016, so what's everyone thinking of for 2016???

As many here would love to see the German Tiger, Panther, of any units, staying in the theme of WWII how about a U.S.A. half track would be lovely. this has got to be the year that the Brits (Paras, regular Army) join the ranks of our WWII collections, and my last request anything winter WWII, anything else is all gravy!!! thanks to all the guys at First Legion for a great 2015 and look forward to 2016!!...Sammy

I would love to see more additions to the American Civil War range. Give us some dismounted personalities!! Also...keep going with the wonderful additions to the World War II range as well. {sm4}

For ACW, I'd like to see FL do the 14th Brooklyn Rgmt. - They we're part of the Union 1st Corp and fought along side the Iron Brigade at Gettysburg.... so would fit nicely with the ongoing series. - Also, their colorful uniforms should make them a good seller.

For the Crusader range a fortified gate and a corner tower section.

And like in previous years I am still longing for some Napoleonic mamelukes!:cool:

2bc3062f662e7011e1e9add8cb8c5ed1.jpg

I would love to see First Legion do modern military.Here's to wishful thinking.On a positive note though.When I talked to Matt about a modern line,we were at least on the same page.Fingers crossed!!

Either regular Union Infantry or zouaves. Dismounted personalities - ACW and Napoleonic.

Any WWII Normandy Armour, Siege engines for the Crusaders, more Teutonic Knights, I think it maybe time for the British to join the WWII fight, the Dak needs someone to fight with, Vietcong pieces for the Vietnam arena, more Amercan Pieces for Vietnam. And the trench for WWI, that would entice me to collect the range.

More cowboys then i might take the plunge,don't want to get the 6 out and that's it,and seriously thinking about getting the Roman Praetorian Guard so i can add the bloke in the wagon great looking set.

i would love to see more western figures from the spaghetti western style.my favorite would be the classic us cavalry uniforms,like in the john wayne movies.

I have been a collector for just over a year and all I am collection is British Waterloo (ok sorry I have four French as well )

Royal horse artillery limbered up like the French one coming out soon

Brunswicker line which we did see some years ago

Dutch heavy Cavalry

Any think for Waterloo

Anyone selling just mail me ....

ACW Federal Infantry in Kepi's and forage caps.

ACW CSA Cavalry

Boxer Rebellion all nations starting with US Marines

Battle of New Orleans

WWI US 2nd Division

WWI Poilu in Greatcoats.

Dismounted Samurai fighting with Katanas.

Dismounted Henry V

Robert the Bruce, Mounted Bannockburn

WWI Personalities: Whittlesey, Pershing, Lejeune, MacArthur, Patton, York

WWII Lovat's Commandos, Ox and Bucks

WWII 82nd Airborne La Fiere Causeway
Airborne Jeep, Trailor , 75mm Pack Howitzer, 6lb AT gun

WWII 29th Division Omaha Beach

WWII 28th Division Hurtgen Forest

WWII 9th Armored Division Remagen Bridge

Korean War new series starting with either Inchon or Chosin Reservoir

Vietnam USMC Hue City or Khe Sahn

Vietnam Special Forces, SEALS, LURPS,

Vietnam 1st Air Cav Ia Drang

Hmmm, but I doubt it will be the Balkans/Yugoslav wars or Syrian Civil War..

I would love to see First Legion do modern military.Here's to wishful thinking.On a positive note though.When I talked to Matt about a modern line,we were at least on the same page.Fingers crossed!!

I could use a couple of months of just catching up on stuff like the new Imperial Romans from Legio I Audiutrix, the cavalry Ala, the Caesarians, Crusaders and finish putting together my opponents (Mamluks, Gauls, Germans and Persians... Oh my!)

I have been a collector for just over a year and all I am collection is British Waterloo (ok sorry I have four French as well )

Royal horse artillery limbered up like the French one coming out soon

Brunswicker line which we did see some years ago

Dutch heavy Cavalry

Any think for Waterloo

Anyone selling just mail me ....

I echo this: more from Waterloo please, including Dutch-Belgian infantry and rifle-armed Hanoverians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back