2019 Chicago Show Pictures from Beaufighter (1 Viewer)

desk11desk12

1st Lieutenant
These pictures came from Beaufighter (Marc) during “Room Trading” at the 2019 Chicago Show.

I didn’t go this year, but I will be there next year. I might be talking to Marc today to get some commentary on these pictures and other news from the show. Again, thanks BEAUFIGHTER!

Hope you enjoy them!

Carlos

BRITAINS

Photo Sep 20, 14 56 26.jpg

Photo Sep 20, 14 56 29.jpg

Photo Sep 20, 14 56 32.jpg

Photo Sep 20, 14 56 37.jpg

Photo Sep 20, 14 56 45.jpg

These pictures came from Beaufighter (Marc) during “Room Trading” at the 2019 Chicago Show.

I didn’t go this year, but I will be there next year. I might be talking to Marc today to get some commentary on these pictures and other news from the show. Again, thanks BEAUFIGHTER!

Hope you enjoy them!

Carlos

BRITAINS

View attachment 252969

View attachment 252970

View attachment 252971

View attachment 252972

View attachment 252973

Carlos,

Thank you so much for taking and posting all these pics. Was it possible to actually buy the WB figures shown above?

Thanks again!

-Moe

Here are some more photos from "Beaufighter (Marc) from the Show's Room Trading.

Carlos

Photo Sep 20, 14 03 45 - aa.jpg

Photo Sep 20, 14 03 45 - Copy_edited.jpg

Photo Sep 20, 14 03 50_edited.jpg

Thanks for all the great pictures, that ju 390 with the six engines was pure shock and awe when you went into warring warbirds room. What a plane, windows, an cargo hatch that opens in the back, the coloring was just right, in person they even looked better, the me 410 was beautiful too and priced right, thorson made another great hartenstein hotel and maybe you could do some shots of the church he made in that room. Fantastic as well as all the buildings in the lobby he made for the arnhem layout that warring warbirds put up. Also there was lots of trophy for sale at the show and for once in 12 yrs there was napoleonic trophy for sale

Thank you for sharing all the great photos!👍👍👍👍
I look forward to the next few.😁👍

Harry

Thanks for posting . . I really appreciate your efforts in allowing those that could not attend a chance to see a glimpse of what we are missing.
:smile2: Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back