2019 Chicago Show Pictures from Beaufighter (3 Viewers)

Ken showed me this set, which I thought was fantastic, the Inauguration of Washington in 1789.

Ken told me it should be available soon and it's already listed on the website, https://www.wbritain.com/product-st...89-washingtons-inauguration-by-national-honor

According to the WB website, it's the first in a series of national heroes. It also says the set is by National Honor. I'm not sure if that's a separate company, a new WB division or what exactly.

Here’s the photo that Marc took of the Washington Inaugural Set.

14E1541F-0A27-44A6-9EA5-BC724D944A7F.jpeg

Terrain items are really coming to the forefront in the hobby.Some fantastic stuff.
Mark

Mark,
It is nice to see more emphasis on quality terrain items being offered. It just does not look good to display quality figures on cheap terrain. The realism factor is what makes dioramas come to life in my opinion. I bought some Paragon terrain at the Texas show and is really nice stuff. I completely agree with you about terrain items coming to the forefront. Our hobby is still evolving for the better.

Howard

Does anyone know how to contact Mr. Schlegel, I’m very interested in his Vietnam items
Here is his contact information
Scott Schleh
mrclaycars@aol.com
904 794 1295
I have been doing business with Scott for years now He has done all kind of custom works for me. I have an idea, he makes it happen. It was my idea on the bamboo huts for example.
Give me your email address and I can send you pictures.
Scott travels all over the country and actually at times lives out of his van. His main home is in Florida but he carries a lot of stuff around with him. I will say this he is not cheap, but not outrageous either. You get what you pay for.
Gary

Thanks for all these photos. Almost as good as being there. (Well...not quite.)

Scott Schleh
mrclaycars@aol.com
904 794 1295
I have been doing business with Scott for years now He has done all kind of custom works for me. I have an idea, he makes it happen. It was my idea on the bamboo huts for example.
Scott travels all over the country and actually at times lives out of his van. His main home is in Florida but he carries a lot of stuff around with him. I will say this he is not cheap, but not outrageous either. You get what you pay for.
Gary

Gary...from my experience...his prices seemed pretty fair...and their work is very nice...he will work with you if you buy a few pieces from him...making it more worth his while...

Scott Schleh
mrclaycars@aol.com
904 794 1295
Gary
Thank you Gary

For Volk, where do you get the selection on the table? What I see on Crown’s site is very limited (wagons and ladders.)

Thanks for posting the pics. I went on Saturday morning but had to leave after a hour as I had hurt my back the day before and it got the point where I couldn't stand or sit.
Had no chance to see any rooms short of picking up a few things I had promised to buy. First time in 27 years I came home without something to play with. Boring....Couldn't move sunday so it was out too. Missed talking to a lot of people.

Chuck

Thanks for posting the pics. I went on Saturday morning but had to leave after a hour as I had hurt my back the day before and it got the point where I couldn't stand or sit.
Had no chance to see any rooms short of picking up a few things I had promised to buy. First time in 27 years I came home without something to play with. Boring....Couldn't move sunday so it was out too. Missed talking to a lot of people.

Chuck

Sorry to hear that Chuck. Hope you feel better.

Brad

Thank you Marc and Carlos for the wonderful show coverage!!!I was at the show,and still always miss some things.I saw you at the show Marc,now I’ve put a name to the face.Will introduce myself next year if I see you!!!

Jason

Hey Brad (Jazzeum)

Thanks so much for the info on the Aeroart buildings- I kind of assumed they were as they were posed with the AA figures but kept my fingers crossed they might still fall in my budget. They would look fantastic for my FL Renaissance diorama.

I hope you had a very enjoyable show and scored lots of cool stuff!!

Regards
CC

Thanks guys for a great team effort of taking and posting the pictures - there were some great dios on display

Marc!
Thanks for all great photos! It was great to see you and catch up.
Thanks for entertaining a Texas gal's questions on airplanes. Truly an interesting topic to me.

Carlos!
Thanks for posting everything. Hope to see you in store soon!

Thanks!

Amber Martinez-Garcia
Kings X Toy Soldiers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back