2019 Chicago Show Pictures from Beaufighter (2 Viewers)

Terrain items are really coming to the forefront in the hobby.Some fantastic stuff.
Mark

Thanks for the photos,,amazing in the entire state of texas there can not be found a venue of any kind,,any city ,,room,,phone booth etc to have a soldier show

Can anyone tell me who manufacturers the castle in the picture in Post #46- looks like it might be next to some St. Pete figures.

Easily my favorite picture is the one of the Stalingrad playset flanked by the Atlantic Greeks and Egyptians!

Can anyone tell me who manufacturers the castle in the picture in Post #46- looks like it might be next to some St. Pete figures.

Easily my favorite picture is the one of the Stalingrad playset flanked by the Atlantic Greeks and Egyptians!

Those are buildings owned by AeroArt that they bring to large shows. Not sure who made them but you could send them an email.

Those are buildings owned by AeroArt that they bring to large shows. Not sure who made them but you could send them an email.

brad where were you at the show, I saw you coming out of an elevator while I was bring that big plane box in and never saw you again

brad where were you at the show, I saw you coming out of an elevator while I was bring that big plane box in and never saw you again

I was about to ask you the same thing {eek3}

I was going to the rooms but never saw you again. What did you think of the Show?

Thanks for the photos,,amazing in the entire state of texas there can not be found a venue of any kind,,any city ,,room,,phone booth etc to have a soldier show

YES,
I remember a time when Texas use to put on a pretty good Toy soldier Show. I guess that was the "GOOD OLD DAYS". Thanks for all the photos of the Chicago Show to all who posted. It brings back old memories.

Howard

Does anyone know how to contact Mr. Schlegel, I’m very interested in his Vietnam items

Howard...
I bought some bamboo huts at both the Texas Show and the Chicago Show a few years ago...
they were very nice...
if this is the guy I'm thinking of...
he and his wife make the circuit to some extent...
I may be wrong...it sounds strange...
but I was told that they basically work out of their car...
true or not...I don't know...
I'm sure the Chicago Show organizers...or Andy...or even Amber at KingsX could probably give you some contact info on them...
at least a phone number...
they make a very nice product...
hope that helps...

Anyone have any info what we can expect from K&C in the near future? Did Andy give any hints on what we can expect to see going forward?

H & A had many great diorama pieces and backdrops, which Ken said are available on the WB website.

YES,
I remember a time when Texas use to put on a pretty good Toy soldier Show. I guess that was the "GOOD OLD DAYS". Thanks for all the photos of the Chicago Show to all who posted. It brings back old memories.

Howard

Seemed like the Texas show always did well the last few years and continued to improve as it went along.
Apparently the host Hotel under new management raised the rates to hold the show there.
Hopefully one way or another, the Texas show comes back around again !
Hats off to Carlos and Marc for some of the best Toy Soldier show pics to date ! :salute::

Wayne

Carlos,

Thank you so much for taking and posting all these pics. Was it possible to actually buy the WB figures shown above?

Thanks again!

-Moe

Cheers Moe,

They are not available yet. Some were projected to be released by the end of the year and I believe the pilots a few more months in trail. They were very nice with high accuracy due to Ken’s diligent research. In short, worth the wait!

Tally Ho,
Beau

I believe the table with the medieval siege equipment is Volk Design...
he does nice work...
he uses a premium wood that weathers and stains nicely...

Spot on! Indeed they are. He had some very unique items that I would have picked up if I collected that period of history.

Marc,

Thank you for taking your time to bring The Chicago Show to life.

Steve

You are most welcome but Carlos deserves a Field Commendation for coming up with this Tag Team Show Battlefield OP! We were both happy to bring a small portion of the show to all of you!

Best,
Marc

A huge thank you to you both made it a very enjoyable 4 days cheers gents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back