2024 W.Britain's Collectors' Club Figures (2 Viewers)

BHogan

Sergeant Major
Has anyone seen what club figures W.Britain will be releasing in 2024? I'd like to renew my membership for the year, but I like to see what will be released before I pick my club figure.

Brendan

Here are the first 5 figures for 2024, which will be followed by at least 4 more. These first 5 will be available for shipping by the end of the first quarter 2024.

Attachments

• IMG_5720.jpeg
    IMG_5720.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 618
  • IMG_5719.jpeg
    IMG_5719.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 610
  • IMG_5717.jpeg
    IMG_5717.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 612
Here are the first 5 figures for 2024, which will be followed by at least 4 more. These first 5 will be available for shipping by the end of the first quarter 2024.

Thanks for that!

Any plans on a Napoleonic/War of 1812 era figure in matte?

Brendan

Beautiful work WBritain. I hope we may see something from the Clash of Empires series for the collectors later this year.

Cheers,
Grey

Occassionaly there are nice Club figures, however I believe should be sold and available to all, as Australian paying $100 to recieve one figure, expensive

no other real benefits, and there where at times no figures I liked in the club releases, so I usually wait and come across the figure interested in on ebay

If you where a club member should be other benefits like discount on purchases, free shipping etc, I stopped renewing yrs ago

just my 2 cents as they say
all the best Trevor

Love that Norman. I was a club member between 2005 to 2012. After moving to New Zealand I dropped out. Now back in the UK I am tempted to join again. So much good stuff coming from WB these days it seems rude not to.

Yes, it has been a long time since you have been a club member, so you may not be aware of our high quality publication The Standard, stock catalog, early announcements, special offers to club members and free shipping on orders over $275.00. We always offer stock figures currently available to those that may not see a current exclusive collectors club selection that fits their needs too. I only mention this as you may not have updated information.
All the best,
Ken Osen
President W. Britain

Occassionaly there are nice Club figures, however I believe should be sold and available to all, as Australian paying $100 to recieve one figure, expensive

no other real benefits, and there where at times no figures I liked in the club releases, so I usually wait and come across the figure interested in on ebay

If you where a club member should be other benefits like discount on purchases, free shipping etc, I stopped renewing yrs ago

just my 2 cents as they say
all the best Trevor

Yes, it has been a long time since you have been a club member, so you may not be aware of our high quality publication The Standard, stock catalog, early announcements, special offers to club members and free shipping on orders over $275.00. We always offer stock figures currently available to those that may not see a current exclusive collectors club selection that fits their needs too. I only mention this as you may not have updated information.
All the best,
Ken Osen
President W. Britain

I would also suggest to those on the fence that Britians hosts annual symposiums, which are a wealth of knowledge, great fun, and an opportunity to bid on one-of-a-kind items. I understand that this may be a greater selling point for those in the U.S., but the symposium experience is excellent. The Standard is a great publication which is full of interesting articles and useful information, especially so if you are interested in building dioramas and/or visiting historic battlefields.

I love the Standard publication and look forward to the last issue for 2023. I'm wishing for an article on Clash of Empires. Thank you.

Cheers,
Grey

Earlier this week I ordered the WB 9th Armored Division Sherman Tank and the 27th Armored Infantry BN, A Company Halftrack. This coming from someone who typically does not collect WWII but as soon as I saw the promotional photos of these two models I knew I had to have them. They are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

This morning I renewed my WB Collector's Club membership after being gone since before the COVID-19 outbreak. I just had to have 50124C US Tanker in Bib Overalls to go with my Sherman.

Mike

I love the Standard publication and look forward to the last issue for 2023. I'm wishing for an article on Clash of Empires. Thank you.

Cheers,
Grey

I received my last copy of the Standard yesterday from the post box. Love the coverage of articles covering all genre including some modelling tips. Look forward to renewing my membership for 2024. Thanks WBritain.

Cheers,
Grey

Years back as a Collectors Club member I purchased two terrific WB ACW 1st Virginia Cavalry dismounted figures one holding the other firing a carbine. I paired those two with last year's release of the dismounted 1st Virginia trooper holding his mount. To finish that display it would be great to see a fourth carbine loading or firing trooper in this look to finish up a well sculpted and painted four figurine set.

I received my last copy of the Standard yesterday from the post box. Love the coverage of articles covering all genre including some modelling tips. Look forward to renewing my membership for 2024. Thanks WBritain.

Cheers,
Grey

I'm looking forward to the Napoleonic-era Royal Marine drummer and the War of 1812 10th Royal Veteran Battalion private that were featured in the latest issue of The Standard.

Brendan

That Norman standard bearer is just the bee's knees. He is super!!! I have seen him a few times on their website and for whatever reason, always thought he was a Saxo....it wasnt till I looked closer yesterday and was like "Whoa, wait a minute......" Has Britains tackled Normans in recent memory??? Could this be indicative of a new line???

I hope to renew my membership soon.

The 2024 Collector's Club figure 50124C, US Tanker In Bib Overalls, 1942-1945 as well as 2024 WB Collector's Club membership items were delivered to my door this morning. A nice figure and addition to my M4A3 Sherman Tank crew.

Mike
PXL_20240220_202118409~2_vdUpwF0y4k.jpeg

PXL_20240220_201850199~2_JLrE0KfE7R.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back