34th Annual East Coast Toy Soldier Show, Sunday, October 30th, 2016 (1 Viewer)

William S. Grey

Private 2
I'm proud to announce the 34th Annual East Coast Toy Soldier Show & Sale will be held at its same great venue, FDU's Rothman Center, Hackensack, NJ on Sunday, October 30th 2016. The date will work well for us because there is no NYC Marathon on this date and no other toy shows in the area on this date, so we won't be facing any competition and visitors to our show from NYC will not have to endure Marathon traffic nightmares.

We will be soon updating our FB page and web site to reflect the new date.

Bill

Great news Bill, I'll let the Haberdasher know so he can clear his busy schedule and get his tuxedo cleaned and pressed...........

Great news Bill, I'll let the Haberdasher know so he can clear his busy schedule and get his tuxedo cleaned and pressed...........

Oh, but he has an email address now, George!

Though, it probably goes to a workstation at a public library someplace....

Prost!
Brad

Oh, but he has an email address now, George!

Though, it probably goes to a workstation at a public library someplace....

Prost!
Brad

Email?

Wow, what's next; a DVD player, satellite radio, an IPhone?

Stop the world, I want to get off.

How many forum members going to this show? It's my fourth time.

I believe quite a few. I've attended every year since 2005.

I would like to meet my fellow members in person. Already received my prepaid tickets for myself and fellow collector buddies I work with.

Hmm... I am plotting and scheming a way to actually make it myself. We will see how it goes.

Right now, I would estimate a 25% chance.

Hmm... I am plotting and scheming a way to actually make it myself. We will see how it goes.

Right now, I would estimate a 25% chance.

"So you're saying there's a chance?".......................:wink2:.............hope you can make it.

Hello George, I will be calling you soon so you can bring some specific items for me to purchase. Regards, Howard.

Hello George, I will be calling you soon so you can bring some specific items for me to purchase. Regards, Howard.

Sounds great, let me know where your interest lies and I'll take care of you, thanks very much.................

I am eagerly awaiting the day! I look forward to catching up with a lot of folks in person.

Prost!
Brad

I will be there, it has been a while since I made it there and it's not that far from me. Something has always come up or I just forgot it was coming. But I got tickets in advance this year, it should be fun.

Tom & I will be at this one too! See everyone there!

Julie

I will be there, it has been a while since I made it there and it's not that far from me. Something has always come up or I just forgot it was coming. But I got tickets in advance this year, it should be fun.

Where are you in PA? I'm in Bethlehem.

Prost!
Brad

Just in case some of you don't know it...................:wink2:................., I'll be there along with my right hand man Larry Allen, nine tables of scenery, all the latest matte finished metal, a lot of vintage metal sets and loads of vintage plastics from Conte, Barzso, Airfix, IMEX and Marx.

For scenery, I've got a lot of Barzso pieces and a Conte church among other things.

Hope to see many of the forum members there; next week, I'm off to Fall In, then two weeks after that, the Long Island Model Figure show and sale.

Yup, three in four weeks; outstanding.....................

I will be there too but I'll just be buying and carrying out my goal: trying to make George happy ^&grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back