34th Annual East Coast Toy Soldier Show, Sunday, October 30th, 2016 (3 Viewers)

Got back late last night, been playing catch up all day today as I answer emails, process and pack orders and scramble for more stock for the show I am doing this weekend in Lancaster PA................we were done packing just in time for a monsoon to roll through Hackensack, thank God for the covered area in the front of the building or else my stock would have floated home.

The show was very, very good and as Brad said, Bill does a superb job of running his show, he treats the vendors right, he offers advance tickets to treat the attendees right, he spends money to promote the show, he is clearly on top of his game.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and made purchases/said hello to myself and Larry, we appreciate the support and the friendship.

Thanks to all of you, hope you all had a great time......................

Show was great. Thank you crown toy soldiers, Minuteman toy soldiers and the individuals selling items they made themselves. The cauldron holding hot embers waiting to be dumped on attackers will look great in my upcoming medieval diorama. Finally met Julie from Treefrog.

Flew back yesterday morning and was home by noon! Now to catch up on office work and all that stuff.

I had a fun time with Tom for my first time at this show! Posted all the photos on our Facebook page with captions if you want to check it out:
Treefrog Facebook Hackensack Album
Tom & I only really walked around once before the Show opened so I know I missed a lot that was not set up yet at that time -- but there is always next year!

It was great too meet so many people in person finally! Names with faces are great ^&grin And of course to see everyone I already knew -- this more than once a year in Chicago thing may just be okay!

Here are a few people I got to meet finally:
Jim Lee.jpg
Jim Lee

EV Kids 2.jpg
Eric Villegas and 2 of his 3 boys - they got some freebies from our generous benefactor who gives me money to give away items to kids at shows!

Matt Catania.jpg
Matt Catania

Rey M - Gifts.jpg
Rey Madlansacay giving me some Doug Dearth prints (I later had Doug sign for me) to hang in the Shop!

Security Guard.jpg
The friendly Security Guard from the door our tables were next to -- he noticed I was taking photos with and hugging many people. So weird, right?

Thanks again to Tom for doing all the driving and heavy lifting so I could come out this year! You are a stellar show buddy - it was a great adventure weekend of 3 nights, 3 different states, 3 different hotels, hours of random conversations in the car - even though our 'other half' didn't join us we had a blast.

Julie

Brad,

Yes, I would like his name. Thanks. Maybe he is open to trading.

Mike

Hello, I am the Carl you are referring to. I have been selling these sets at these prices for the past year. I have about 75 Different Trophy sets still available, and some of them will be available at the Freeport L. I. Show on November 18th and 19th. I would like to inform you that I am open to offers on quantity purchases. All the figures and sets are boxed in mint condition from a one owner collection. There are single pieces also available. Any questions or comments please feel free to contact me at choegy@verizon.net.

Carl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back