3D Printed Hooch (1 Viewer)

Horus

Brigadier General
Just in case anyone else is thinking about getting 3D printed buildings. I took the plunge and ordered a Hooch off a guy on ebay.uk and I'm pleased with the result. I asked for the one I ordered to be 1.30th scale, cost £50 and was supplied painted.

58.jpg59.jpg

Steve

I have been assembling and painting
3D buildings for my 28mm ww2 figures.
They are less expensive because of PLA used
and printing time.
They are detailed and look good.

Early days still, but you can see the 3D being used more and more as they improve in Quality etc. This is a very useful structure, a good pickup. Robin.

3d printed building are really good lot of choice ,light weight but strong only downside I’ve found is they warp in direct sun light

Sorry maye meant to say:

AWESOME!!

Scott

Any chance you could put up a link.. Thanks!!

I have been assembling and painting
3D buildings for my 28mm ww2 figures.
They are less expensive because of PLA used
and printing time.
They are detailed and look good.

Steve ... great looking piece 👌

Thks for the share.

OD

Early days still, but you can see the 3D being used more and more as they improve in Quality etc. This is a very useful structure, a good pickup. Robin.

I think , if it's from the UK it's "WOW BUILDINGS" (see also on facebook)
Guy:smile2:

3d printed building are really good lot of choice ,light weight but strong only downside I’ve found is they warp in direct sun light

Thanks guys !

First off a link to Paul's current listings on ebay.uk:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184969485662?hash=item2b110a5d5e:g:~KAAAOSwAH1hAlJ9

If you want something else like I did just contact him via the ebay contact button and take it from there as to whether he has the files for printing.
Just remember he prints the items to order so first come first served, so can take a few days to get around to doing whatever your order may be in the queue. Remember to tell him what scale you're interested in etc. I'm sure he'll go through the questions with you.

I agree with Robin, 3D printing looks like it has a bright future especially in diorama pieces as far as the hobby is concerned.

Steve

I think , if it's from the UK it's "WOW BUILDINGS" (see also on facebook)
Guy:smile2:

Hi Guy

Sorry, Yes the guy does get a lot of the printing files from WOW.

Steve

Thanks guys !

First off a link to Paul's current listings on ebay.uk:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184969485662?hash=item2b110a5d5e:g:~KAAAOSwAH1hAlJ9

If you want something else like I did just contact him via the ebay contact button and take it from there as to whether he has the files for printing.
Just remember he prints the items to order so first come first served, so can take a few days to get around to doing whatever your order may be in the queue. Remember to tell him what scale you're interested in etc. I'm sure he'll go through the questions with you.

I agree with Robin, 3D printing looks like it has a bright future especially in diorama pieces as far as the hobby is concerned.

Steve
Hi Steve I agree been getting 3d printed items made for over a year now but prices are going up with demand

Hi Steve I agree been getting 3d printed items made for over a year now but prices are going up with demand

Don't they always ! {eek3}

Like everything though I'd say there are limits to what at present they are capable off as a for instance there is someone on ebay who sells unusual WW2 3D printed Vehicles in 1.30, but the detail really isn't there. Very likely great in smaller scale say 1.72, but scaled up the imperfections show. Of course if the detail work isn't put into the making of the files, what prints out isn't going to be so great either. So investment is needed I guess.

Steve

If anyone wants Paul's email address, he has given me permission to give it out.
But to stop his Inbox filling up with scam mail which it invariably would if I just added it to the thread, I have to ask for people to PM me.

Steve

If anyone wants Paul's email address, he has given me permission to give it out.
But to stop his Inbox filling up with scam mail which it invariably would if I just added it to the thread, I have to ask for people to PM me.

Steve

Steve if you're talking about Paul Deeming, I have it. You can also find him on facebook
Guy:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back