77 mm German gun. (1 Viewer)

waynepoo

Colonel
Today we added a pair of 77mm guns to our Great War dio..one either side of a German bunker. This is a very nice artillery set.
Wayne.

Agree this camo gun is very nice, had my chances to obtain, but never quite happened. These will give the dio some grunt. ^&cool, Robin.

I love the scene Wayne, very impressive dio it's going to be . Your ww1 scenery could not be more accurate
guy:)

Yes lads its starting to look great... cannot wait to get a camera onto it... :cool:

Cheers
Marc

This piece is really impressive. It looks great ... even more so when two of them are side by side.

:salute:::salute:::salute::

Wow, what a great looking dio you've got going. My first thought was a scene from 'All Quiet on the Western Front'. Awesome work.

Guns and Gunners...

just what I love to see, and I hope it will be finished in May when I will be in Brisbane, and hope to be able to 'visit the battlefields' :)

John

Guns and Gunners...

just what I love to see, and I hope it will be finished in May when I will be in Brisbane, and hope to be able to 'visit the battlefields' :)

John

John

More than happy to provide a full tour of the Museum in May. I can assure you that we will be finished by then ... or else I can give you a tour of where my team is buried.

Jack

John

More than happy to provide a full tour of the Museum in May. I can assure you that we will be finished by then ... or else I can give you a tour of where my team is buried.

Jack
That is if Jack stops coming up with 'Dam' ideas!......{sm4}:wink2:
Wayne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back