77th annual MFCA Show and Mart-May 4th & 5th, 2018 (1 Viewer)

Hi Konrad,

I will be there. Are you planning on attending?

Mark

Hi Mark,

Yes, my flight is going early morning tomorrow, and I should be at the hotel before the show starts at noon. Will stay for two nights, leaving Sunday morning.
I wanted to see this show for many years, especially for the painters competition, but always something else got in the way.
This time, when I heard that John Jenkins is coming, I made a quick decision.
Had to check with my work schedule for tomorrow, but once there was no problem, I booked flight and hotel a few weeks ago.
Looking forward to meeting with you and several others.

See you this weekend! :smile2:

Konrad

Hoping someone owns a camera. Robin.

Hoping the same here, Robin, but it doesn’t even take a camera, just a smartphone will get the job perfectly done!
Guys, have some pity of us, “the poor non going” ^&grin and snap a few shots to share here... you’ll make a happy weekend for a whole bunch of us! :smile2:

I have started posting on the Treefrog Facebook page! Will set up an Album as soon as I can but selling stuff is all part of the in-person job here at the Show :wink2:

Hope to see some of you soon and see the Competition area as well!

Julie

I have started posting on the Treefrog Facebook page! Will set up an Album as soon as I can but selling stuff is all part of the in-person job here at the Show :wink2:

Hope to see some of you soon and see the Competition area as well!

Julie

A lot of really great and interesting items !

Nice photos.

Thank you Julie.

Thank you for the photos Julie! It looks like so much fun!! I hope you had a great show!!!

Joe

I hope you gentlemen enjoy the show. I intended to be there, had booked rooms for Thursday and Friday night, and was supposed to drive down with John Jenkins and Rich Schuster. Unfortunately, my back decided to completely go out (I can't even use a cane, I have to use a walker like an octogenarian) so I had to cancel.:redface2:

I hope you get well soon Louis. Take care of that back!

Joe

Well as fate would have it, on the night of April 9th, I fell off the lower part of the staircase leading to our 2nd floor. I landed on my left side smashing my hip joint. I had a total hip replacement the next day and was in the hospital for two weeks. I am still doing rehab and using a walker but not ready for a dreamed of visit to thevPhilly show. I am on multiple drugs including Coumadin blood thinner since blood clots turned up in one of my lungs the day after surgery. I have been told by my doctor that full recovery could be 3 to 6 months. My best to all the TFers that attend and to John Jenkins for a great time at the show. Sorry I won't get to meet and chat with you. Take lots of pictures!!!!

Randy

Holy cow Randy that sounds awful mate! I pray you heal fast and strong. I took a nasty fall recently but not as bad as yours but resulted in some big problems for me. We are all getting so old. I hope you feel some progress toward recovery every day.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back