82nd Airborne meeting (1 Viewer)

Very nice Duke and I really like how you hide the bases. By the way, do you have K&C's newer M20 Armoured Car? It looks great with the old M8 Greyhound you have on your scene.

Tom

Looking good Duke I've got to learn the hide the base Photoshop secret.

...Lieutenant with a map in the open. Either a) Lost, b) inspiring his men, or c) trying to draw fire.

Awesome! The color and clarity of this set does it for me. That building looks pretty cool as well. Excellent selection of D-Day items in this scene. Well done Duke.

Awesome! The color and clarity of this set does it for me. That building looks pretty cool as well. Excellent selection of D-Day items in this scene. Well done Duke.

Thanks everyone.

WO the building is from First Legion. The K&C set DD038 M8 Greyhound is a nice old set. It comes with the the 2 standing 82nd Airborne figures as well. The kneeling Tommy gunner comes from the figures set DD046. Old pieces yes but some good ones IMO.

great dio, reminds me of my Sainte Mère Eglise dio I made about 4 years ago
guy:)
IMGP1759.JPG

Thanks Guy. I love your Sainte Mere Eglise dio and remember it. Thanks for posting it again.

Very nice Duke and I really like how you hide the bases. By the way, do you have K&C's newer M20 Armoured Car? It looks great with the old M8 Greyhound you have on your scene.

Tom

Thanks Tom. I do not have the new K&C M20. Might have to get it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back