A close look on the "Bunker Defenders" (1 Viewer)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

Just want to show you a couple of close shots on the "Bunker Defenders"
This set is full of action. You can make a nice scene easily with the "Atlantic Wall Set" and the Landing Craft Assault.

Hope you like them!

Happy Collecting!
Patrick

Attachments

• WS076.jpg
    WS076.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 623
  • WS076_ (2) copy.jpg
    WS076_ (2) copy.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 622
Andy,great set of figures.The facial detail on the guy with field telephone is superb.The quality shines through here.

Rob

I'm loving these figures and the bunker. The German with the phone reminds me of "The Longest Day"
I think this combined with the LCA and Brits coming ashore will make a great dio.
It's on my 40th Birthday list in August - it's the first time I'm looking forward to being 40!!!

That DOG looks dead to me.

I am sure there'll be many 'constructive feedbacks' about that DOG.

It's a good set with nicely posed figures. The dog is a minor part of the set so let's focus on some positives instead of trolling.

It's a good set with nicely posed figures. The dog is a minor part of the set so let's focus on some positives instead of trolling.

I agree,this is a superb release and can't wait to get it.

Rob

I disagree wholeheartedly. The dog is in a nice crouching almost playful pose. Compared to the other dog in the Hitler set, this is a home run. Andy, they are getting better, keep bringing on the dogs!!!!!!!!

TD

What did you say Tom? I'm not sure I got your point:D:eek::rolleyes::)

Great Set ! - A Must Have for the WWII Collector.

I agree that the German on the phone reminds me of the Longest Day too ! :D

Sure could use a re-release of BEACH DEFENSE WORKS in dioramas that are to come - Andy ! ;)

Great point; with machine guns, grenades and shells lobbed in from ships exploding all around him, I'd fully expect that dog to be sitting upright with a ball in his mouth wanting to play fetch.........:rolleyes:

Great point; with machine guns, grenades and shells lobbed in from ships exploding all around him, I'd fully expect that dog to be sitting upright with a ball in his mouth wanting to play fetch.........:rolleyes:

:D:D

Rob

If the dog is not suitable, it can be left out of the display or used with the Hitler figure replacing the dog people did not like. The dog is not integral to the Atlantic Wall/Bunker Defender display like it seems to be for the Berghof display. Besides, since individual figures seem to be priced at $32, 2 figures at $64, and 3 figures at $95, the Bunker Defender set with 3 figures plus a dog at $95 means the dog is free anyway.

Terry :cool:

You can't say that K&C doesn't have guts. After that scathing thread us Treefroggers did about Hitler's pooch they've gone back to the well once again and released another dog! :D
I won't comment on the pooch because in my mind its not the focus. Instead I'll just say with or without the pooch this is a top notch release, especially the wounded commander. That look of panic and fear on his face is terrific, super piece. :cool:

Maybe the dog is just showing superior training!

Or he could be waiting to use the phone? :D

Terry

Can hear the Dog on the phone now;

'Yes Fido here,could i have one train ticket the hell out of here please.What time?Oh anytime before HMS Belfast brings her guns to bear!':eek:;)

Rob

Hi Guys,

Just want to show you a couple of close shots on the "Bunker Defenders"
This set is full of action. You can make a nice scene easily with the "Atlantic Wall Set" and the Landing Craft Assault.

Hope you like them!

Happy Collecting!
Patrick

Some of us may be delaying our purchases due to the economy but this set is a real must buy now. Great set, I love the wounded officer radio officer and the other two poses look familar but yet different. They're very nice poses indeed.

Carlos

This appears to be Major Werner Pluskat, commander of the 352nd Artillery (Artillerie Abteilung) of the German 352nd Infantry Division.

Here's a scene from the Longest Day that I'm sure we all remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back