A tale of 2 early Tigers.... (3 Viewers)

Both Tigers are very nice. I prefer the Figarti Tiger since it has more detail and the "grey" color looks right to me.

did we not just speak about this in PM??? I have said on forum but, did not want to start a mine is better than yours in your thread but, as you ask.... K&C.
Mitch

I would pick the K&C model in this case. I think it has good detail and the painting/weathering is better. Although it would lose points for the muddy tracks. But overall, I would pick the K&C.

Terry

I would pick the K&C model in this case. I think it has good detail and the painting/weathering is better. Although it would lose points for the muddy tracks. But overall, I would pick the K&C.

Terry

That the good thing about the hobby there so much choice when it come to TIger tanks , for me I would pick the Figarti Tiger for the same above reason but it just down to people personal taste :smile2:

Neil...

That's why I was not going to put which ones I prefer as it then descends into a mine is better debate which, you can't win as its personal taste.
Mitch

That the good thing about the hobby there so much choice when it come to TIger tanks , for me I would pick the Figarti Tiger for the same above reason but it just down to people personal taste :smile2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back