ACW: 1st Rockbridge Artillery Battery (1 Viewer)

I love your collection Mike! You've displayed it very well and your do table is the envy of us all.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Mark. I've gotten a lot of use and pleasure out of my ACW table over the years. Ken Osen did a fantastic job in customizing the scenic base for me.

GREAT LOOKING DISPLAY, WHAT ARE THE DIMENSIONS OF THIS DISPLAY? I WAS THINKING OF DOING ONE WITH MY TROPHY AND TEDTOY FIGURES

GREAT LOOKING DISPLAY, WHAT ARE THE DIMENSIONS OF THIS DISPLAY? I WAS THINKING OF DOING ONE WITH MY TROPHY AND TEDTOY FIGURES
What I have presented here is about a third of my total display where I have set up my Confederate artillery battery. The whole display is 4-feet x 8-feet. I built the table and then commissioned Ken Osen to custom make the scenic design based on my scribbled drawings and notes. The table legs have casters on them so that the table can be moved when necessary. It is in the center area of my display room.

Mike

Mike, what a fantastic, elaborate and dramatic display! One can almost see the figures moving about. I love large and detailed displays like yours… Great work 😃

I am in unbridled awe at your display Mike…just wow…hope you’ll share some more shots

Mike, what a fantastic, elaborate and dramatic display! One can almost see the figures moving about. I love large and detailed displays like yours… Great work 😃
Thank you very much Tristan, very much appreciated.

Mike

I am in unbridled awe at your display Mike…just wow…hope you’ll share some more shots
Thanks for the positive feedback Mike. I play around with this particular display often. There's always photos involved when I do.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back