Advice on the following sets please! (1 Viewer)

Sahara

Registered Member
I'm thinking about buying these 3 sets Ws087 "Halt", Ws088 "Road Block" and Ws089 "On Patrol". Any input about these sets would be greatly appreciated.

Sahara,

K&C does a great job with the motorcycle w/sidecar. You must get one! WS87, WS89 and WS88 go great together, but are similiar, so you might try just one first.

Ken

Sahara,

K&C does a great job with the motorcycle w/sidecar. You must get one! WS87, WS89 and WS88 go great together, but are similiar, so you might try just one first.

Ken

Could not have put it better!

TD

You won’t be disappointed. WS087 was the 2nd K&C set I bought 3 years ago. I have WS088 as well. They are all metal – very heavy.

PS: Don't overlook the AK version and FOB French bike. Not sure what French bike had a horizontal piston engine, but interesting and will be hard to come by later ....

Attachments

• DSCN3191Resized.jpg
    DSCN3191Resized.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 221
  • DSCN3385Resized.jpg
    DSCN3385Resized.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 219
I like the Afrika Korps version best closely followed by the two Panzer Lehr Tri-camo/Normandy bikes (WS088 & WS089). I know there are a number of collectors that prefer the Classic Gray German Vehicles (WS087) and Figures but imo they appear bland looking in a display.

That French bike is really nice. K&C does make some pretty nice bikes. I like the total retro look though.:)

I think I'm gonna go ahead and get them all if I can find them at a reasonable price. My intentions are to create a small diorama of a German check point. I only wish all the vehicles were gray. Thanks for everyones feedback. Its good to hear all good and nothing bad when considering a piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back