American Horror Story - Season 3: Coven (1 Viewer)

Caught the first episode last night.

It's going to be tough to outdo last years episodes, but so far, so good, this looks interesting and as Doug said, I like how they use the same actors from each series in the new ones.................the Kathy Bates character looks good for someone who's been dead for close to 200 years................

Was all set to watch this, got 5 minutes in and the wife said "Enough of this. Find something funny." What a party pooper. Ended up watching Bob Newhart re-runs. Oh well, she's not a horror fan, but at least she leaves the room when The Walking Dead is on.:wink2: I can't be upset over one little show choice when she never questions all the, uh, investments I make. Yeah, that's it. Investments.:rolleyes2:^&grin -- Al

Was all set to watch this, got 5 minutes in and the wife said "Enough of this. Find something funny." What a party pooper. Ended up watching Bob Newhart re-runs. Oh well, she's not a horror fan, but at least she leaves the room when The Walking Dead is on.:wink2: I can't be upset over one little show choice when she never questions all the, uh, investments I make. Yeah, that's it. Investments.:rolleyes2:^&grin -- Al

Dear lancer

as you know they are machine on the market, that can copy one channel while you are looking another one {sm4}
I'm happy that season 3 begins
Best

If you have cable, you can watch it On Demand at any time. I thought the first episode was pretty good. Jessica Lange is a hoot.

Got to see episode 2 and liked it. Lange is great and obviously holds this thing together. Want to see where the story goes with 'parts' boy as I don't feel it will end well. -- Al

Having not watched the first 2 seasons of this show, I didn't really know what to expect. Now, having watched this season so far, I still don't know what to expect. This show is just really off the wall. All I know for sure is that the Coven needs a new rug. At least 'parts' boy solved his mother issues. -- Al

This show is just really off the wall. All I know for sure is that the Coven needs a new rug. At least 'parts' boy solved his mother issues. -- Al

It's really, REALLY off the wall, the mother/son "angle" was a bit too much for me, as in wow, or double WOW, guess he solved that issue like Al said, taking matters into his own hands.

And I guess now there is no successor to the witch throne, hated to see that character go, she had a certain way about her I found comical.

And the new neighbors are in for a treat sooner than later...............

Just read where Jessica Lange is planning on retiring from the biz (for whatever a celebrity retirement announcement is worth) and plans on doing one more season of American Horror Story. JMO, but I don't see how this odd show survives the loss of Lange. -- Al

Now, those are what I call trick or treaters and I always thought the butler was a bit bent.{sm3} -- Al

Having not watched the first 2 seasons of this show, I didn't really know what to expect. Now, having watched this season so far, I still don't know what to expect. This show is just really off the wall. All I know for sure is that the Coven needs a new rug. At least 'parts' boy solved his mother issues. -- Al

The first season was probably the best. They are both worth watching on DVD. A lot of the same cast members but entirely different plots. Lange is the real star of the show. My only complaint this year is that they really haven't used Kathy Bates that much. She's top notch when she gets her chance. We need a little more "Dolores Claiborne" or "Misery" from her.

No episode this week? I can't get enough of Jessica Lange lighting one up and making some cutting remark. That's old school Hollywood. I read somewhere that Stevie Nicks would be making an appearance.

No episode this week? I can't get enough of Jessica Lange lighting one up and making some cutting remark. That's old school Hollywood. I read somewhere that Stevie Nicks would be making an appearance.

Or maybe I just mixed up the night? Jumping the gun.:redface2:

I have to say that I was disappointed this season.With witches I thought it would be scarier and darker than last season.Something is missing.
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back