Andy Neilson preview and listening tour of Australia (1 Viewer)

One Con is you can't edit your posts after 3 minutes, I hope the IT guy can increase the edit time to say 15 minutes to allow additions to photos etc.

Those Hueys have terrific detail, get em while you can.
Yes, as with everything once you become used to how things work differently, it becomes easier, and I'm pleased that it's now easier upload photos.

The get togethers that the Aussie collectors enjoy look great events for collectors.

Yes the Huey's look great, though for myself, space won't allow unless I were to move on the Collectors Showcase ones I have.
Also for the time being having put a pause on my Vietnam collection and moved them into cupboards to allow the Romans some room to expand.
I'd like to get some of the Black Hawk Down line, but don't have room at present, until I let other things go.

Yes, as with everything once you become used to how things work differently, it becomes easier, and I'm pleased that it's now easier upload photos.

The get togethers that the Aussie collectors enjoy look great events for collectors.

Yes the Huey's look great, though for myself, space won't allow unless I were to move on the Collectors Showcase ones I have.
Also for the time being having put a pause on my Vietnam collection and moved them into cupboards to allow the Romans some room to expand.
I'd like to get some of the Black Hawk Down line, but don't have room at present, until I let other things go.
Steve, Hueys are like Tigers, you can't have to many ;)

Hopefull Andy will issue some Aussie Hueys in the near future 🦘

I took a few photos of Andy’s set up and some dioramas from the dio comp

Attachments

• IMG_1516.jpeg
    IMG_1516.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1515.jpeg
    IMG_1515.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1514.jpeg
    IMG_1514.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 28