Andy & the Fighting Falklands Para's - LTSS (1 Viewer)

Old Bill

Sergeant First Class
Big early Christmas treat for me today ^&grin

Early Bird at 9.30am at the London Toy Soldier Show - WOW!

Andy had bought along with him the full compliment of the soon to be released (hopefully January) Falklands Fighting Para's - over the moon with them to say the least -
A two man prone sniper set and six individual figures - 'H' with his Sterling is there amongst them :cool:

Thanks for the chat and the Falklands series Andy, very much appreciated. Oh - and the Sherman is superb. Working suspension and all !

Attachments

• decs1a.jpg
    decs1a.jpg
    438.3 KB · Views: 375
  • decs2a.jpg
    decs2a.jpg
    643.3 KB · Views: 381
  • decs3a.jpg
    decs3a.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 378
  • decs4a.jpg
    decs4a.jpg
    500.8 KB · Views: 378
  • decs5a.jpg
    decs5a.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 379
Thanks for posting these. Yes I am excited about these also. Crossed fingers January. Robin.

Andy had bought along with him the full compliment of the soon to be released (hopefully January) Falklands Fighting Para's - over the moon with them to say the least -
A two man prone sniper set and six individual figures - 'H' with his Sterling is there amongst them :cool:

Thanks for the chat and the Falklands series Andy, very much appreciated. Oh - and the Sherman is superb. Working suspension and all !

I see you’ve also captured some future Pacific USMC releases too. 👍

I see you’ve also captured some future Pacific USMC releases too. 👍
Yes, that was obviously Andy's new releases shelf :)

Apologies, I only took pics of the new Falklands releases :eek:

Roy

Attachments

• decs1c.jpg
    decs1c.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 279
Toddy,

appears to be 11 figures and all have backpacks which weren't part of the previously released US Pacific Marines.

Certainly adding these when released

Mark

Toddy,

appears to be 11 figures and all have backpacks which weren't part of the previously released US Pacific Marines.

Certainly adding these when released

Mark

Cheers Mark mate, yeah they look sooo good. I do like figures with backpacks. ^&grin

Roy;
You must have enjoyed this greatly !
Right up your alley.

Thank you for posting.

Anyone else notice new Marine figure poses in Andy's pictures?

I do, can't wait until they're released.

Carlos

It is so great to see K&C expand on modern conflicts such as the Falklands.

The figures within this line are all fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back