Andy's Cartoon (4 Viewers)

I recognized quite a few Forum members in the drawing. I even recognized myself, but in 2007, Andy wouldn't of even known who I was? How could he draw me??? By the way, I hope you get the 251 Ausf D bench seats in the fighting compartment correct. They are very different from those in the Ausf C. :D:D (Just being my cartoon character :D:D )

Now it's 2009 and with Andy again in the midst of a forest of requests, demands and questions, the drawing rears it's ugly head. Coincidence???

I noticed that Andy ignored the Canadians even back then. :D:D And there were no Seminoles on the horizon as there are none today. :D

Well, I bet this drawing could be brought out in 2011 and be just as applicable then as it is today and was in 2007.

“Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.” And for Shannon who is weak on foreign sayings, it means “the more things change, the more they stay the same.” :D

Terry

:D That Andee C. Nilsun is one funny guy. Thanks for rediscovering this thread. It really does capture us TREEFROGGERS. It reminds me that its OK to take our hobby seriously but its even more important not to take ourselves too seriously. Thanks for the laugh. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back