Andy's Talk at 2008 Chicago Show (2 Viewers)

Steven,
Just to add my thanks, along with others, for taking the time out to post the summary, info and all.
Much appreciated,
Simon

A. Will American Revolutionary War continue? Yes, this is not the strongest line so K&C will be concentrating on other lines

Glads its continuing the line but doesn't look like will be getting much in the way of new releases then! :(

More info on the pirates and there boat?

JP

Jp,
unfortunately, the boat is not feasible cost wise, so therefore at this time, no boat, no pirates. I asked Andy this privately (at least 5 times) and spared him during dinner of asking again! Maybe one day, hopefully the San Pueblo boat is a hit and sells, who knows, if we can get a boat, we are in!

Tom

Any news about the Ancient Egypt range. That is quite a good range and has not had any recent additions

Hi Damian,

Andy did not discuss the Egyptian range at the dinner. However, I asked him about the range when I was visiting with him at the show. He indicated that new Egyptian figures were in the works and they would probably be released in December of this year.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Hi Damian,

Andy did not discuss the Egyptian range at the dinner. However, I asked him about the range when I was visiting with him at the show. He indicated that new Egyptian figures were in the works and they would probably be released in December of this year.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Thank you Pat.
I am looking forward to seeing them.
Regards
Damian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back