Andy's Talk at 2010 Chicago Show (2 Viewers)

Normally, you may see a few on ebay. However, what you could do is post a request in the Classified section and see if any responds. That has worked from time to time.

I loved the KOSBies, but I do hope Andy produces a line of 1914 English somewhere down the line...

WWI releases have been a while so, we could see some before the end of the year. Need german armour to level up the battlefield against the british tanks
Mitch

WWI releases have been a while so, we could see some before the end of the year. Need german armour to level up the battlefield against the british tanks
Mitch

It amazes me that when any mfg. dabbles in WW1, all of them forget the wealth of Armored Cars, in variety as well as nationalities..that were present. Nothing like a good Rolls Royce A/C to get folks interested...( They owe us a real one, since K/C's first effort was a fake )..Michael

I have said this before but I'll say it again. If KC is going to do WW1 properly, they must do the French .75 artillery piece. It is THE iconic artillery gun from the war. I would love to see it done as part of the early war series KC is presently doing for France. French cavalry is also needed. A multiple figure series of French infantry configured for the bayonet charge would also be appreciated, flags waving, bugles blowing, and officers in their white gloves. -- Al

I actually liked the armoured car and, like it more because K&C did it the way they did. My only WWI purchase
Mitch

It amazes me that when any mfg. dabbles in WW1, all of them forget the wealth of Armored Cars, in variety as well as nationalities..that were present. Nothing like a good Rolls Royce A/C to get folks interested...( They owe us a real one, since K/C's first effort was a fake )..Michael

Great summary Steven, nice to get tight bio on K&C. Sounds like the Chicago Show was really something special.:)

Jeez, Steven, I was AT the dinner, and I missed some of those points!! Thanks for a brilliant report.

If KC is going to do WW1 properly, they must do the French .75 artillery piece. It is THE iconic artillery gun from the war. I would love to see it done as part of the early war series KC is presently doing for France.
A multiple figure series of French infantry configured for the bayonet charge would also be appreciated, flags waving, bugles blowing, and officers in their white gloves. -- Al

Seeing that a 75mm has already been made by K&C FOB031 - The French 75 Gun Set
FOB031.jpg
all they need to do is make the crew in WW1 uniforms. When I was in France in July this year, I went to see the Toy Soldier Museum in Compegnie, and they had diorams of the French Artillery 75mm batteries , 1914 with red and blue uniforms in kepis, and in 1918, horizon blue with helmets, and so I'm sure we could have 2 sets for this iconic gun.

When the WW1 French were released ealier this year, the advertising said that " Towards the end of this year K&C will release additional French "1914" Infantry ... this time in action! Plus some accompanying French Cavalry "

So lets see what the next few months will bring ????

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back