Anglo Boer War 1899 – 1902 (2 Viewers)

Dear Martyn,

I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy what you are doing here. Finding old, historic photos and then setting up matching toy soldier displays which you then photograph both in color and like the old photo is just amazing. Your creative, artistic displays make my collection pale in comparison. Of course, the fact that you are using Trophy of Wales figures is just the frosting on the cake. Thanks for sharing these toy soldier works of art with us.

Best regards,

Dear Martyn,

I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy what you are doing here. Finding old, historic photos and then setting up matching toy soldier displays which you then photograph both in color and like the old photo is just amazing. Your creative, artistic displays make my collection pale in comparison. Of course, the fact that you are using Trophy of Wales figures is just the frosting on the cake. Thanks for sharing these toy soldier works of art with us.

Best regards,

Hi Mike

Many, many thanks for your kind comments. I have to disagree about the " make my collection pale in comparison" statement though {eek3} :salute::
I wish I could give more of my sets a permanent display such as you have done with your wonderful collection {bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)

THE BARBED-WIRE ENTANGLEMENTS AT MAGERSFONTEIN

bwbarbedwiremagersfontein.jpg

barbedwire.jpg

barbedwireblackandwhite-1.jpg

Figures - Trophy of Wales

Cheers

Martyn...

BRINGING UP A BATTERY OF FIELD ARTILLERY

may be your best copy yet...very nicely staged...

"HOW THE MOUNTAIN BATTERY IS CARRIED"

howthescrewguniscarried.jpg

screwgun-1.jpg

screwgunblackandwhite-1.jpg

All figures - Trophy of Wales

Cheers

"REMOVING THE DEAD"

AMBULANCEremovingthedead.jpg

ambulance-1.jpg

ambulanceblackandwhite.jpg

Ambulance and figures - Little Legion

Cheers

Martyn,

Is that the very rare (30 made) Oxen drawn wounded gurney that Len did for Under Two Flags many moons ago?

Whatever it is, the photo looks terrific as usual.^&cool^&cool

Martyn,

Is that the very rare (30 made) Oxen drawn wounded gurney that Len did for Under Two Flags many moons ago?

Whatever it is, the photo looks terrific as usual.^&cool^&cool

Hi Louis

Many thanks. glad you like the pictures :salute::

All the figures and Ambulance are produced by Little Legion and are all available to but direct from Mike Norris

Cheers

Fantastic thread Martyn, brilliant work-keep on !
best regards from Germany

"ROBERTS' HORSE TURN THE TABLES ON THE BOERS"

bwrobertshorse.jpg

robertshorse1.jpg

robertshorse1-1.jpg

Cheers

Having fun Martyn - that's the name of the game! :salute::

Jeff

"THE DEVONSHIRE REGIMENT IN ACTION

DEVONSINACTION.jpg

DEVONS-1.jpg

DEVONSBW-2.jpg

Cheers

SIGHTING THE 4.7 NAVAL GUN

47GUNa-1.jpg

NAVALGUN.jpg

NAVALGUN-1.jpg

Figures and Gun - Trophy of Wales

Cheers

Looks great Martyn, I'm guessing that 4.7 is about to get the attention of anyone who might have the extreme misfortune of being down range of it. ^&grin

B.

Looks great Martyn, I'm guessing that 4.7 is about to get the attention of anyone who might have the extreme misfortune of being down range of it. ^&grin

B.

Many thanks Buster, it sure is a mean piece :wink2:^&grin

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back