Anglo Boer War 1899 - 1902 (5 Viewers)

Artillery garrisons manning a 4.7 inch gun preparing to blast the Koop.....:cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

• IMG_5114.JPG
    IMG_5114.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_5110.JPG
    IMG_5110.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_5109.JPG
    IMG_5109.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_5064.JPG
    IMG_5064.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 158
December 1900 - Naval Brigade supply wagon with the Naval Brigade dressed in khaki uniform

Cheers

Martyn:)

Martyn, an excellent photo of your BW NB version of Mike's superb Ox Drawn Colonial Wagon ... the backdrop works perfectly. Well done! {bravo}}

B. :salute::

Martyn, an excellent photo of your BW NB version of Mike's superb Ox Drawn Colonial Wagon ... the backdrop works perfectly. Well done! {bravo}}

Many thanks mate :salute::

All the best

January 1901 - A Naval Brigade column check directions at a local farmstead as they move forward

Figures - Little Legion and Trophy of Wales

Buildings - JG Miniatures from their "ZULU" series

Cheers

Great pictures Martyn, love the JGM buildings. And welcome back, the forum ..... in particular the glossy section ..... hasn't been the same without you. You are, of course, expected to make up for all the time missed with a multitude of posts in the next 24-48 hours ..... no excuses, get crackin'! ^&grin

Welcome home mate. :salute::

B. :smile2:

Great pictures Martyn, love the JGM buildings. And welcome back, the forum ..... in particular the glossy section ..... hasn't been the same without you. You are, of course, expected to make up for all the time missed with a multitude of posts in the next 24-48 hours ..... no excuses, get crackin'! ^&grin

Welcome home mate. :salute::

B. :smile2:

Hi Buster

Many thanks for the welcome back :salute::

I have a couple of ideas for dios that should appear over the next couple of days.........or so:wink2:

All the best

In the early months of the Boer War, before the khaki uniform was adopted, the Naval Brigade fought in the uniform that had hardly changed for decades

Figures - Little Legion and Trophy

Cheers

In the early months of the Boer War, before the khaki uniform was adopted, the Naval Brigade fought in the uniform that had hardly changed for decades

Figures - Little Legion and Trophy

Cheers

Well done as always Martyn, good to see Ferryman Daniels has made the trip from Rorke's Drift to do a cameo appearance. :wink2::smile2:

Mafeking April 1900 - A Mafeking Cadet delivers messages from Colonel Baden-Powell to Colonel B T Mahon

Figures - Trophy and Little Legion

Cheers

Knowing that I wouldn't be going to the last London Show Mike posted a few new figures to me last week^&grin

Here is a Naval Brigade rating carrying a pick.

Here he joins his mates as they strengthen rifle pits, the name originates from the American Civil War

Cheers

July 1900 - A patrol of Black Watch surprise a Boer encampment

Figures - Trophy of Wales and Little Legion

To be continued....

Cheers

Very good Martyn, reminds me that I have been thinking I would like to have some Boer figures in my collection for a number of years. Would go with my Light Horse series. Keep the photos coming please. Robin.

The Boer commander spots a hole in the defences at the rear of the building and tries to block it

To be continued....

Cheers

A breach is made in the defence

To be continued....

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back