Annandale VA Toy Soldier Show this Saturday December 6th.................. (1 Viewer)

Warrior

Lieutenant General
The last East Coast Toy Soldier Show of the year will be this Saturday December 6th at the Annandale VFD Bingo Hall behind the fire station off of Little River Turnpike in Annandale VA from 9:00am till 3:00pm.

Myself, Hobby Bunker, Al Green Collectibles, Warstore Collectibles, Aeroart and Dutkins will be there along with numerous other locals selling bits and bobs from their collections.

If you are in the area, stop on by and get your last toy soldier fix before the year ends.

Hope to see some of the forum members there.....................

The last East Coast Toy Soldier Show of the year will be this Saturday December 6th at the Annandale VFD Bingo Hall behind the fire station off of Little River Turnpike in Annandale VA from 9:00am till 3:00pm.

Myself, Hobby Bunker, Al Green Collectibles, Warstore Collectibles, Aeroart and Dutkins will be there along with numerous other locals selling bits and bobs from their collections.

If you are in the area, stop on by and get your last toy soldier fix before the year ends.

Hope to see some of the forum members there.....................

I'm there!

The Model Armoury is also making an appearance in Annandale, Va this weekend stateside! Come check out the goodies! If you are a fan of trophy, toy army workshop,etc come check these out in person!

Tom Dubel
Intergalatic Shipping Agent
The Model Armoury

Users who are viewing this thread

Back