ANNOUNCEMENT: JJD 2nd ANNUAL ASIA EVENT (part 2/3) 6:00-9:00pm (2 Viewers)

Question for the event: Does John have any plans to revisit the Peninsular War and War of 1812 series? And if so, does he have any information that he can share with collectors?

Thanks,

Brendan

I'm also curious about the Peninsular War.....I think John has sculpted some additional French in action and expressed an interest in Gendarmes and Dragoons.

Are there any non-military type lines that he might consider? For example, American gangsters of the 1930's, scientific expeditions etc.

What is the most challenging range to research? Does he have any assistance doing the historical research?

Which range has been the most gratifying to produce? Which has been the most difficult?

Are there certain subject matters that he would not produce and why? In particular, his views on depicting historically accurate but unpleasant subject matters within his current ranges (e.g. scalpings, civilian casualties, Aztec rituals).

What would he most like to produce but probably never will and why?

Any possibility of a book in the future that might contain photos of all his releases similar to the one Aeroart did a few years ago?

How long does he anticipate continuing to do this?

Besides the already previewed figure of Bonnie Prince Charlie, can we expect to see more figures from the Culloden range? Maybe something like Jacobite cavalry (Bagot’s Hussars or the Princes Lifeguards) or British/Jacobite artillery?

Niels

Please can you ask John if he has any plans to produce Gaulish and Celtic domestic figures. In the same way he produce figures to portray the every day life in the raid on saint franchise range. Hunter chasing down a boar, a bard, a Druid etc.

Has he any plans to produce aircraft from the eary days of WWII Henschel monoplanes Lysanders Gladiators and the like?

have a great event

Regards

Glynn (RAMC)

Thinking the long awaited, featured at the London June2017 show, artillery piece for the War of the Roses, is due for release in Sept, but it would be nice to know first hand from John. Hope it's a successful evening, wish I was there. Robin.

I'm also curious about the Peninsular War.....I think John has sculpted some additional French in action and expressed an interest in Gendarmes and Dragoons.

Yes, I'm also looking out for more Napoleonic, the last one released was the lead horse and 2 drivers for Larrey's Ambulance , so why not a set of wounded Frenchmen, a doctor, medics and such ????

We can only hope ……… ???

John

Come on chaps. What do you really want to know? ^&grin

I love the new Brunswick Grenadiers from North America, but why not more from the European campaigns of the 7 Years War ???

The Battle of Leuthen was BRILLIANT!!! I got the full set AND some double ups …. now how about another set based on a art fork from that period, like John did for Leuthen ???

For example

zorndorf-1-800.jpg

John

Been watching the live feeds on Facebook at the Asia show with JJD, very nicely done, the Q&A and a few sneak peeks!!

The new USS Saratoga IWA range Wildcat is amazing . . . scheduled for release next month
:smile2: Mike

The new USS Saratoga IWA range Wildcat is amazing . . . scheduled for release next month
Been waiting for this release. I've had to keep my mouth shut for quite a while. It is an F4F-3 (4 guns, non-folding wings) version. -- Al

Been waiting for this release. I've had to keep my mouth shut for quite a while. It is an F4F-3 (4 guns, non-folding wings) version. -- Al

Moveable wing flaps, armament compartments on wings are removeable to show wing guns and ammo belts, can be shown with either wheels down or up . .

Winner #4 . . . I just won the Cormorant Fisherman figure from the Town of Old Yangshuo range . . . .

Congrats, Sammy (Bi-Plane) and Mike (Cormorant Fisherman).
I was lucky as well. First that I had a day off, so I could join the live presentation on Facebook and then even won a Mad Mike “Berserker” Miller {sm4} figure.
Thanks much to John, Vicknor, Yvette, and everyone involved in this fine event {bravo}}

Konrad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back