Another First Legion Poll (3 Viewers)

Which First Legion series do you collect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now that I have completed most of the AWI sets, I am starting the Union cavalry group. I don't know how many I will end up getting, but I started off with two sets, including the wounded trooper being held up by his comrade - I love those poses from First Legion. I now have First Legion figures from AWI colonial militia and British Grenadiers, Napoleonics, Romans, Crusaders, and soon ACW. I am anxious to see what is coming next in ACW and AWI!! My guess is Iron Brigade for ACW next, in keeping with Day 1 at Gettysburg, and Continentals for AWI. Since Britains did a great set of the 2nd Wisconsin charging into action, I would love to see First Legion do the 6th Wisconsin advancing against the Railroad Cut. The 6th Wisconsin at Gettysburg has barely been touched by manufacturers; neither has the 19th Indiana. We have seen only small representations of both, except for the Frontline 6th sets.

Now that I have completed most of the AWI sets, I am starting the Union cavalry group. I don't know how many I will end up getting, but I started off with two sets, including the wounded trooper being held up by his comrade - I love those poses from First Legion. I now have First Legion figures from AWI colonial militia and British Grenadiers, Napoleonics, Romans, Crusaders, and soon ACW. I am anxious to see what is coming next in ACW and AWI!! My guess is Iron Brigade for ACW next, in keeping with Day 1 at Gettysburg, and Continentals for AWI. Since Britains did a great set of the 2nd Wisconsin charging into action, I would love to see First Legion do the 6th Wisconsin advancing against the Railroad Cut. The 6th Wisconsin at Gettysburg has barely been touched by manufacturers; neither has the 19th Indiana. We have seen only small representations of both, except for the Frontline 6th sets.
I would vote for the 19th Indiana! They were said to be the least "Formal" of the Iron Brigade as far as wearing the uniform. I would also like to see the 14th Brooklyn. Then I hope to see Archer's Brigade!

I would vote for the 19th Indiana! They were said to be the least "Formal" of the Iron Brigade as far as wearing the uniform. I would also like to see the 14th Brooklyn. Then I hope to see Archer's Brigade!

I think the 14th Brooklyn would be great too, though I already have the Collectors Showcase sets. It would be striking. I have not bought any of the FS Confederates so far because I have so many ACW figures, but I would have to if they did the 26th NC with the Boy Colonel. I too would love to see the 19th Indiana since Wisconsin and Michigan are very well represented in past sets. Then again, Wisconsin troops against the 26th NC would be incredible as well (I have close ties to both states). I am sure whatever they do next will be high quality!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back