Another First Legion Poll (1 Viewer)

Which First Legion series do you collect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In absentia im voting Glory of Rome for Currahee Chris
Everybody knows that was is big thing
Quite positive is buying some
It should be another vote for the Romans
Maple Leaf

Well look at this we may have a four way tie
Will have to call it the big four
I knew crusaders would be popular, always
has been with collectors but equal with WW2 and Naps ???

AWI was very strong in the last poll
looks stronger in this one
Love this poll

50 of us have voted on this poll. What percentage are we of all FL collectors 10 or 15 what do you think, more or less, I suppose it's hard to say there must be a lot of collectors who don't even speak English.

50 of us have voted on this poll. What percentage are we of all FL collectors 10 or 15 what do you think, more or less, I suppose it's hard to say there must be a lot of collectors who don't even speak English.

From what I can gather TF only represents a very very small number of the First Legion collectors from around the world . There are several collectors on this forum who use a translator program to try and get their point across , I think its pretty cool . I have met some Great guys from this forum . I think that collectors of Toy Soldiers are a pretty rare group in general :wink2: No matter what brand you choose .. Regards Gebhard

Horraaayyy!!!!!! my Stalingrad boys are winning!! (at the moment):)...Sammy

FOLKS! GUYS! PEOPLE! Hey, it's the JULY 4th week and holiday. Come on man!
Bunker Hill! Bunker Hill! Bunker Hill!

When considering the huge Napoleonic following, and the fascination most seem to have for WWII, I think AWI coming in third so far is really very good. Hope the next AWI release is soon . . .
:smile2: Mike

Looking forward to next AWI release too
I think will be bombarded with releases soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back