Another pic of the Tiger (1 Viewer)

Wow. I really like the Tiger and Diorama

Hi all

I thought you might like to see what I did with my Normandy Tiger. Here it is in a depiction of it somewhere in Northern France. The other vehicles are Figarti, Britains and TG. The figures are Britains, Kronprinz and Figarti. If you want to see more pic's then I have posted a bunch down in the diorama section.

Tom

The Kronprinz Panzer Kommander looks great in the FL Tiger I, a good choice.

Tom, it looks really fantastic in your diorama.

THat Figarti Panther, on the other hand, looks way too bright. Mine will be heading across the pond to get a Mitcharti touch up. Just haven't decided what yet.

Outstanding Tom!!!!both the new Tiger and the entire display!!!!! your column of armor looks very good together and fits in perfect with your terrain and structures, thanks for taking the time and effort to post these nice photos...Sammy

Thanks Sam

Wow. I really like the Tiger and Diorama

Thanks mate

The Kronprinz Panzer Kommander looks great in the FL Tiger I, a good choice.

Thanks Kat.

Tom, it looks really fantastic in your diorama.

THat Figarti Panther, on the other hand, looks way too bright. Mine will be heading across the pond to get a Mitcharti touch up. Just haven't decided what yet.

Thanks mate and yeah, the yellow on the Panther does look bright in the pic's although in my opinion it doesn't look so bright to the naked eye.

Tom

Thanks Sam

Thanks mate

Thanks Kat.

Thanks mate and yeah, the yellow on the Panther does look bright in the pic's although in my opinion it doesn't look so bright to the naked eye.

Tom

Ah, this makes sense. Saw this after my question about the wash in the other thread.

Excellent photos. I prefer the under stated color of the Honor Bound Tiger. Figarti and Honor Bound had a very artistic ability with color that the other Toy Soldier manufacturers have yet to match IMO.

The whitewash is absolutely fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back