Any Photographs? (1 Viewer)

Photographs so far?

Sorry, I don’t have any photos of the Show BUT…I can tell you of my experience there…

It was simply GREAT from start to finish!

Our good friend Matt Murphy & Hobby Bunker truly excelled in their choice of alternative hotel venue,The Schaumburg Marriott and it’s staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were fine too.

The day of the BIG Show was a blast from start to finish…Lots of dealers of everything and anything connected to the wonderful world of toy soldiers. I was fortunate to meet and talk with plenty of dedicated K&C collectors as well as quite a few of the ‘newbies’ …both to the hobby and K&C.

Talking of dealers…a prime selection of some of our Top U.S. K&C Dealers were in attendance as well as our leading K&C Dealer in France! All of them had a pretty good show (slight understatement).

The Sunday crowd turnout was excellent also.
There and then I decided to return next year and take part officially.
In the meantime…Put the ‘Chicagoland Toy Soldier Show’ on your calendar…If you are truly serious about collecting Toy Soldiers this is THE SHOW to attend.

Congrats once more to Matt Murphy & Hobby Bunker for taking the plunge and putting their money where their mouth is and putting their heart into this exciting and fun venture.

All the very best from Andy and all your friends at King &Country.

P.S. Another big Thankyou to my good friends Hans Hedrick, Steven Chong and Tom Dubel for being there and keeping the
jokes flying thick and fast throughout the Show and beyond!

Last edited:
So much to look at !

Love the little Butchers shop !

Sorry, I don’t have any photos of the Show BUT…I can tell you of my experience there…

It was simply GREAT from start to finish!

Our good friend Matt Murphy & Hobby Bunker truly excelled in their choice of alternative hotel venue,The Schaumburg Marriott and it’s staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were fine too.

The day of the BIG Show was a blast from start to finish…Lots of dealers of everything and anything connected to the wonderful world of toy soldiers. I was fortunate to meet and talk with plenty of dedicated K&C collectors as well as quite a few of the ‘newbies’ …both to the hobby and K&C.

Talking of dealers…a prime selection of some of our Top U.S. K&C Dealers were in attendance as well as our leading K&C Dealer in France! All of them had a pretty good show (slight understatement).

The Sunday crowd turnout was excellent also.
There and then I decided to return next year and take part officially.
In the meantime…Put the ‘Chicagoland Toy Soldier Show’ on your calendar…If you are truly serious about collecting Toy Soldiers this is THE SHOW to attend.

Congrats once more to Matt Murphy & Hobby Bunker for taking the plunge and putting their money where their mouth is and putting their heart into this exciting and fun venture.

All the very best from Andy and all your friends at King &Country.

P.S. Another big Thankyou to my good friends Hans Hedrick, Steven Chong and Tom Dubel for being there and keeping the
jokes flying thick and fast throughout the Show and beyond!

I second all these comments except for the praise for Hans, a true scoundrel if there ever was…..just kidding it was terrific to catch up with Steven and Hans, seriously great show and lots of fun Andy as always.

Only sorry our planes will cross in San Antonio, missed by a day!
tom

It was a great show and i had an excellent time catching up with you all over a little jamison in treefrogs room. Thanks for all the laughs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back