Anyone One Set Made or Re-Made? (1 Viewer)

arnhem44mad

1st Lieutenant
If you could have any set made or re-made specifically for you what would yours be:D?:confused::confused::eek::D

I think mine would be the Arnhem Recce jeep, or 'Captured' for old sets re-made, and some German, British or American medics tending to wounded for a set I would love to be made:eek::cool::confused::D;)

Re: Anyone One Sey Made or Re-Made?

Good choices, I love the early Arnhem sets myself!

Did you win any of the Arnhem sets you mentioned last week?

Did you win any of the Arnhem sets you mentioned last week?

No, I forgot tobid, I'm going to wait until I can find a complete 'Captured' set that will be worth the money, instead of a 2 thirds full set:)And I also did not mind about the single ara with tommy, because I already have one and getting two would have been greedy:eek::eek::)

Well keep your eyes peeled, and good luck!

I'd have the red coated version of the “Last Stand of the Seaforths Connoisseur Edition” (29 figures, 2 horses, 2 Medical Chests, 5 Ammunition Boxes, and 2 Rifles in a Special gift box) re-made for me in the original presentation box. Here's a description of the original set from the book:

"The “Last Stand of the Seaforths Connoisseur Edition”, which was available in either Khaki or Red coated Seaforths, consisted of following figures: 4 Standing firing, 4 Standing at the ready, 4 Kneeling firing, 4 Kneeling at the ready, 3 prone dead Highlanders, 2 Standing at the ready wounded corporals, 1 Piper, 1 Mounted Officer, 1 Dismounted Field Officer firing sidearm, 1 Drummer Boy, 1 Lieutenant holding Queen's Color, 1 Lieutenant holding Regimental Standard 72nd Foot, and included the following accessories: 2 Medical cases, 2 Large ammunition crates and lids, 3 Small crates, and 2 Horses - one for the mounted officer and one dead horse for the dismounted field officer."

The West - Custer and the boys did not grab me when first issued, now it is hard to find a figure on ebay for under $100.00. I have half of the series, I think trading for the rest is my only option as I can not bring myself to pay 4 times or more what something originally cost. Passed on Blackhawks 1/32 series, just did not seem to mesh with K&C. Hope Andy gives this line a rebirth.

That would be :cool: as well as the towed 88mm.

I've seen pictures of the prime mover towing an 88 , (I missed out on the prime mover:rolleyes: and not particulaly interested in paying a premium for it:eek:) but what other german vechicles would have towed it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back