ANZAC Charge 1917 (2 Viewers)

Manila soldier

Corporal
The Turks have set up the barricades, aided by some members of the Asien Korps, as the Anglo-Anzac frontal assault comes.

The dio is a mix of JJD- K&C - TGM, and I think they combine pretty well...….but the wounded and falling JJD pieces really make it for me...….. wonderful dynamic animation by JJD...

best
Andrew

:salute::

IMG_2902.JPG

IMG_2976.JPG

IMG_2923.JPG

IMG_2953.JPG

In the charge …….

IMG_2982.JPG

IMG_2978.JPG

...and backing they charge....

IMG_3027.JPG

IMG_3029.JPG

IMG_3025.JPG

thanks for looking
Andrew

This is absolutely one of the Best dios I have ever seen. The use of the background seems to work almost seemleesly. Fantastic work :)

Niels

Fantastic diorama Andrew and Fantastic photos. Very well done :salute:::salute:::salute::

Steve

An exemplary diorama! Combining different makers allows for more creativity and realism.

Andrew...
you did an excellent job on this display...
must be a pleasure to enjoy it every time you walk past it!

The Turks have set up the barricades, aided by some members of the Asien Korps, as the Anglo-Anzac frontal assault comes.

The dio is a mix of JJD- K&C - TGM, and I think they combine pretty well...….but the wounded and falling JJD pieces really make it for me...….. wonderful dynamic animation by JJD...

best
Andrew

View attachment 247127

View attachment 247128

View attachment 247129

View attachment 247130

Great photos, Andrew...What makes it work for me personally are the K&C Desert Village buildings and display accessories as well as the artillery and machine guns too...Lots of great figures from different sources also adds to the whole scene.
Love the painted backdrop...Very well done!
Andy.

Thanks for the positive comments guys. Appreciated.

yes - i'm with you Andy on the k&c desert village series. Great dio pieces. Provide a focal point
sitting just below the painted hill backdrop. Super versatile across historical eras also.

Best
A.

Wonderful scene Andrew. The fig mix do work well together, I have the same in my Gallipoli dio. Well done. :salute:: Chris

Will this be on show at the event next week?

Hi Darren,

Sadly this one was dismantled some time ago and i only got round to posting this weekend......one of the problems of a HK " restricted space" residency.

On the upside ......i have a berlin 45, rorkes drift and culloden which are equally as big.....bigger in the case of berlin.

A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back