April Dispatches (1 Viewer)

agreed

the new MG paras look awesome.....but come at a "cost" indeed; a significant % increase.....due to better paint and "detailings" i suppose.....?!

on a more positive note.......some really good WW2 sets; medics; 38T etc etc

Your correct..... The painting especially on the Indians thats alot of detail and work....

Looks like there are a few American Civil War Retirements. Maybe some new sets coming are way soon?

Ouch... This is a painful month... Good stuff in every section of the dispatch...

All in all a good dispatches something for the little Nazi in us!!!! a really great staff car and one I have wanted addressed for ages. Some good Arnhem figures and more to come and a bunch of retirements that have zippo interest for me personally.
Mitch

What an amazing number of figures! I'm particularly intrigued by the new Currisairs (?). It gives me hope that Andy might revisit the dragoons and Chaseurs too.

{bravo}} {bravo}} {bravo}} .... the 4 wheel Hitler's mercedes will add nicely to my TWO 6 Wheels Mercedes sets !

And it come with 2 FIGURES as well ... the posture of Hitler I had always wanted to get all along (which I could not win in ebay - unless I am prepared to bid very agressively) ! ^&grin

The Curassiers look very good, and I'm so glad that they are from the 7th Regiment, so will fit in with the recently retired figures.

The only drawback is that you only need one standard bearer and one bugler, so the new ones are excess numbers.

With the Standard, the older one has 6 battle honours, but the new has only 2, so it can be used in earlier battles.

The old bugler has wite lace, while the new one has blue, BUT this is also shown in the uniform books that I have looked at tonight.

SO.... after all that by using different buglers and standards the particular grouping can be historically correct...

WELL DONE :) :)

But, how many collectors wanted more of the same regiment????

I would have voted for something thats not been made already, such as Chasseurs a Cheval of the line, or Hussars, both of which seem to have been sadly neglected my all makers :( :(

JOhn

There is supposed to be a video of the MG release, has anyone seen it?

WoW this is a dream come true for NAP collectors ... more charging cuirassiers {sm4}. When added to the original releases, they are going to portray a fantastic looking charge heading for the allied square.

Now ... all we need is the new British/allied cavalry for a counter charge. {sm4} {sm4}

Bests
OD

I think this is the most variety from the most series and also highest number of items I can recall.

A great selection covering a lot of series.

Well done Andy/K&C.

Just saw these 3 grey babies so im happy as well! I think a bloke by the name of Joe is also gunna be tickled pink!!!

Tom

Tom ,

Yes , I am thrilled to see the 38t in these dispatches...Already got #201 & #202 on pre-order...
Too sweet of a tank & so flexible to be able to use in any diorama or set-up...

Joe

The Curassiers look very good, and I'm so glad that they are from the 7th Regiment, so will fit in with the recently retired figures.

The only drawback is that you only need one standard bearer and one bugler, so the new ones are excess numbers.

With the Standard, the older one has 6 battle honours, but the new has only 2, so it can be used in earlier battles.

The old bugler has wite lace, while the new one has blue, BUT this is also shown in the uniform books that I have looked at tonight.

SO.... after all that by using different buglers and standards the particular grouping can be historically correct...

WELL DONE :) :)

But, how many collectors wanted more of the same regiment????

I would have voted for something thats not been made already, such as Chasseurs a Cheval of the line, or Hussars, both of which seem to have been sadly neglected my all makers :( :(

JOhn

I share John's entire view on the Cuirassiers! Bring on the Hussars!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back