April Wish List (1 Viewer)

Barkmann

Sergeant First Class
Dispatches out at some point next week, thought i would start a thread on what do you think is coming or what are you hoping for from K & C in April 2024? I have bought a couple of the new AK sets, the fuel team are excellent, but made me think will we see any 8th Army [EA] sets? Possibly the much awaited Desert Tiger 1. I would like to see some new British WW2, be they Field of Battle, the little 2llb AT gun would be great for the FOB range or a D Day/Normandy Allied Vehicle, armoured of not. Some D Day/Normandy Americans would be a welcome edition as well.

dispatches out at some point next week, thought i would start a thread on what do you think is coming or what are you hoping for from k & c in april 2024? I have bought a couple of the new ak sets, the fuel team are excellent, but made me think will we see any 8th army [ea] sets? Possibly the much awaited desert tiger 1. I would like to see some new british ww2, be they field of battle, the little 2llb at gun would be great for the fob range or a d day/normandy allied vehicle, armoured of not. Some d day/normandy americans would be a welcome edition as well.
how about a matador truck

K&C website says dispatches on Friday 5th.

I'm interested in seeing if any more of the new Roman civilians are released, a most useful range. Perhaps at a later date, some, such as the drinkers set could be re-released, but as off duty Legionaries.
But for now, hoping to see some Tradesmen working / Traders trading / Women going about their daily chores / shopping.
All depends on how well sales do of course for line to progress.

K&C website says dispatches on Friday 5th.

I'm interested in seeing if any more of the new Roman civilians are released, a most useful range. Perhaps at a later date, some, such as the drinkers set could be re-released, but as off duty Legionaries.
But for now, hoping to see some Tradesmen working / Traders trading / Women going about their daily chores / shopping.
All depends on how well sales do of course for line to progress.

I did look at them to use as off duty Legionaires in the Vicus outside the fort. I can see other civilians, senators and their wives, a Roman Chair litter being carried, possibly 'Ladies of the Night', tempting the off duty Legionaires, would also make a great other building. We could also see a reissue of the wagons for delivering supplies, such as the wine cart or the wagon LoJ20 with the Ox. On buildings, bit crass, but vital, a Toilet Block. The description and recreations at the sites on Hadrians Wall, in the forts etc, are excellent.

I'm hoping to see some Napoleonics. A few months ago, Andy indicated that K&C was going to do something they hadn't done before with their Napoleonic series, so I've been eagerly awaiting for the surprise to be revealed.

Brendan

No new dispatches till Fri 5 Apr? Didn’t realise HK or china celebrated Easter……. We’re already a dispatches down this year ……. Hoping for some new Napoleonic’s too and new scripts if possible (not repaints). Artillery would be great, here’s hoping, but new figures please! Or a new Line regiment, but again new figures please!

I'm hoping K&C step up their game on tracked vehicles but at a better price point.
Love the new Roman series know one does civies etc as good as Andy, FOB, is a classic example.

I would love to see some fighting praetorians in the white and purple to match with the marching and guard duty figures. I would love more Kokoda Aussies and would be very interested to see more Ancient Roman civilians as well.

Would love to see a new WWII poly-stone aircraft. Japanese navy deck crews and pilots in new poses would be an added bonus.

Mark

Would love to see a Vietnam theme focused on the Da Nang Air Field/Air Base comprised of US Air Force, US Army, USMC and local civilian personnel, associated vehicles and diorama pieces to support the air field and associated fixed and rotary wing aircraft. Separately, would love to see Vietnam era USN figures, vehicles, aircraft, and diorama pieces to support US Aircraft Carrier flight deck operations.

Separately would love to see British paratroopers preparing to jump in support of Operation Market Garden. Andy did a brilliant job with his US paratroopers (82d and 101st) preparing to jump for D-Day. A similar line of British soldiers would be greatly appreciated.

Just received my April/May Issue 116 of Toy Soldier Collector magazine and the inside rear cover is Treefrog's Ad of the new K&C Blues & Royals. So my guess is that CE097 the Blue & Royals Drumhorse "Horatius" and CE107 H.R.H. The Princess Royal will be a long awaited April Release.

Cheers Howard

Maybe the metal Sherman - ?

"This is one of our prototypes…The finished model will incorporate a few changes…We hope to release in March or April along with a whole bunch of dismounted and mounted American tank crew figures.
Andy."

How about a german opel maultier for any front, russian , normandy, italy , or winter version

Maybe the metal Sherman - ?

"This is one of our prototypes…The finished model will incorporate a few changes…We hope to release in March or April along with a whole bunch of dismounted and mounted American tank crew figures.
Andy."

March/April was my original hope too but it looks like June/July sorry to say!
Best wishes,
Andy.

If not in April, maybe in the near future?!?!
Praga AV German Staff Car, CMP lorry, Autoblinda AB41
cheers

Attachments

• WISH PRAGA AV GERMAN STAFF CAR.jpg
    WISH PRAGA AV GERMAN STAFF CAR.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 118
  • WISH CMP Lorry.jpg
    WISH CMP Lorry.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 124
  • WISH AUTOBLINDA AB41 00.jpg
    WISH AUTOBLINDA AB41 00.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 124