Arnhem 44 (1 Viewer)

You just can't help yourself can you!

Rob

Can we please not engage in this. Let's try to take it a little more seriously as people look to this Forum for information and this doesn't fulfill that function.

OK - OK

Sorry Brad - you are right. :eek:

I am sure the "grumppies" have been PMing you on this. :rolleyes:

Actually, no one has but I think poor Scott (who is only a teenager) was very confused. Of course, I'm not sure what Andy's excuse was :)

I think Scott must have a good sense of humour.He took it very well when Mike stood up at the December evening and told everyone how Scott had thrown them all into a panic by stating he had talked to Mike and been told the Paras were coming long before it was supposed to be announced!.Must have been very embarassing for him poor kid!.

Rob

Brad

Scott is Scottish they bread them tuff up there as they dont see daylight!

Tony

And look what they eat for breakfast!!(only kidding Scott):D

Rob

I heard that Andy is making an entire Bridge and Arnhmem town centre using polystone crafted in a factory in Northern China including at leaast two 88 and a British Sherman firefly as well as a Gemran U Boat. It will be available at the Chicago show on a subscription basis to the 100 first applicants.

Ooops i think Brad might ask you to delete that one,as the wind up theme is starting to wear thin mate!:)

Rob

Rob mate
I was going to tell him that I heard it from you and Ron

Thank goodness we have all become sensible again. Now about that sniper on the other thread......

The sniper is everywhere. :eek:

How many sets do you guys think Andy will release with the British Paras?
and do you think it will have any Tanks or other Armor with it?

If there had been some British tanks or armour at Arnhem it may not have been such a disaster.

:DDidn't someone say Andy said that there were something like 5-8 Arnhem44 sets coming out, and that there would be some vehicles????????:confused::confused:

I am asking a question!!! Not stating a 'FALSE FACT'!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

:DDidn't someone say Andy said that there were something like 5-8 Arnhem44 sets coming out, and that there would be some vehicles????????:confused::confused:

I am asking a question!!! Not stating a 'FALSE FACT'!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

Scott,

I can't remember seeing anything indicating the number of sets (although I could have missed something), but I did read in one of the threads that there would be vehicle sets coming out.

It's going to be the figure sets for me, rather than the vehicles.
Yeah, who am I kidding, it'll be the figure sets first, and then, the vehicle sets.

Simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back