At the top of the Hill (1 Viewer)

Old Bill

Sergeant First Class
At the top of the hill......

Attachments

• resize2.jpg
    resize2.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 618
Always happy to see how another person displays their Saxons, and of course now Norman's. Nicely done . . .👍
Mike

Excellent photo Roy !

Great figures and I love the angle of this shot.

Thank you.
Thank you Floyd - very kind of you :salute:: I haven't posted photo's for a while - a problem trying to resize them for Treefrog since we bought a new computer. Used to be a doddle with our old windows 7 set up. Progress eh? :)

My wife seems to have figured out a way - what would I do without her ^&grin

Roy

Great photo. Great scene. Interestingly to note, the Normans were the first to adopt the Stirrups for horseback riding in the mid 10th Century and it was first seen in definite contemporary documented evidence on the Bayeux Tapestry!

I know I have commented on this earlier. However, these days anything Age of Arthur is a good thing as far as I'm concerned and I just can't get enough. Just like your photo Roy. An excellent way for me to start my Sunday morning . . . a good cup of coffee and a wonderful photo of Saxons and Norman's 👍
Mike

I know I have commented on this earlier. However, these days anything Age of Arthur is a good thing as far as I'm concerned and I just can't get enough. Just like your photo Roy. An excellent way for me to start my Sunday morning . . . a good cup of coffee and a wonderful photo of Saxons and Norman's 👍
Mike
That's very kind of you Mike - thank you :)

Like you I guess..... ^&grin….. I'm looking forward to the three new Norman releases in May.

I hope you and yours faring well over there during these very strange days...….. {sm2}

Roy

That's very kind of you Mike - thank you :)

Like you I guess..... ^&grin….. I'm looking forward to the three new Norman releases in May.

I hope you and yours faring well over there during these very strange days...….. {sm2}

Roy

Roy, they can't get here soon enough 😉. So far so good over here. Wife and I are doing fine. Hope you and yours are too.
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back