Attica Miniatures (2 Viewers)

daruss

Registered Member
Anybody have experience with ATTICA MINIATURES? I saw there products on ebay, they look cool. What is the quality like. I get a bit confused when they advertise as “Tin”. Thanks

They’ve made about 10 figures for me and they are fantastic. I can’t recommend them enough.

Here is their email: info@attica.su

Better to deal with them directly than via eBay. The person who owns the company is Ivan. A pleasure to deal with.

Brad

Yes, I have to agree, I have only one figure so far, but intend to order another very soon.
Ivan is a great person to deal with. these are excellent figures painted by some of the best artists.
Prices are reasonable.

Here are a couple of figures they’ve painted for me:

Winston Churchill

Spanish Civil War

I have two more figures on the way.

@jazzeum

May I ask you about the price of the figures?

Both look fantastic.

Best

Günther

Last edited:
Here are a couple of figures they’ve painted for me:

Winston Churchill

Spanish Civil War

I have two more figures on the way.
Wow, those are spectacular, good for you Brad, the paint jobs are incredible, congrats on those additions.

Whatever they cost, they are well worth the price.

Very impressive.. are the molds also made in Ukraine? I’m looking for an alternative to products made in China..

Very impressive.. are the molds also made in Ukraine? I’m looking for an alternative to products made in China..

Not necessarily. I forgot who made Churchill casting but the Spanish Civil War figures are made in Spain. It all depends what you want.

Dear friends, thank you so much for your kind words about Attica Miniatures! I have just found this thread quite by accident and was pleasantly surprised to read it.

We paint authentic miniatures only made by different manufacturers in Italy, France, Spain, USA, Korea, UK, etc. We don't paint low-quality recasted figures that are prevalent in China, Russia and Ukraine. Some of figures which we offer, are custom-made pieces created from scratch by our studio. One such miniature is being made at the moment for one of the forum members. I hope he will show off the figure when it is finished.

If there are any questions regarding prices, delivery and so on, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at info@attica.su.

All the best,
Ivan

Dear friends, thank you so much for your kind words about Attica Miniatures! I have just found this thread quite by accident and was pleasantly surprised to read it.

We paint authentic miniatures only made by different manufacturers in Italy, France, Spain, USA, Korea, UK, etc. We don't paint low-quality recasted figures that are prevalent in China, Russia and Ukraine. Some of figures which we offer, are custom-made pieces created from scratch by our studio. One such miniature is being made at the moment for one of the forum members. I hope he will show off the figure when it is finished.

If there are any questions regarding prices, delivery and so on, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at info@attica.su.

All the best,
Ivan

Ivan, I will be more than delighted to show off that special one of a kind custom made piece when it is ready.

Brad

Hello everyone.

We would like to share some photos of our new custom-made miniature of Charles XII, which was inspired by the monument to the king pointing towards Russia. According to his contemporaries, Charles XII neglected wigs, wore a blue officer's uniform with copper buttons, a simple black neckerchief and a large cloak, which covered him in campaigns.
96661473.png

Scale: 1/20 (90mm).
96661473.png

Made of white metal.

The painted miniature is available for order. Please email us at info@attica.su for more details.

charles-12-attica-miniatures-work-in-progress_.jpg
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg5.jpg

Hello everyone!

We would like to share the photos of our latest custom-made figure. We believe that history is the mankind's treasure which cannot be forgotten. So we hope that this figure can serve as a reminder of the lessons of history we should all learn from, especially in the time of change. We also hope it won't hurt anyone's feelings.

Confederate General Robert E. Lee mounted on Traveller

lee2.jpg lee3.jpg lee4.jpg lee6.jpg
lee8.jpg

Scale: 1/32 (54mm).
Made of white metal.

The miniature was painted to Museum Level standard, and is also available for sale painted on order to Art / Collectible standard. Please email us at info@attica.su for more details.

Kind regards,
Tatiana Novik

Brad,

I could not agree with you more about Attica Miniatures. I have two of their figures in my collection and they are "fantastic!" Ivan and his team are a pleasure to deal with.

Alex

They’ve made about 10 figures for me and they are fantastic. I can’t recommend them enough.

Here is their email: info@attica.su

Better to deal with them directly than via eBay. The person who owns the company is Ivan. A pleasure to deal with.

Brad

Here is a Napoleonic diorama Attica did, I found this on a Napoleonic Collectors Facebook page; this is beyond words, just stunning, the paint jobs are on a completely other level, it's worth every penny of their asking price............................it's a true work of art.

Dear Friends,

We have been hoping that wars would remain in books or on your shelves as miniature soldiers. Unfortunately, they are still possible in the 21st century. Those who have read Erich Maria Remarque’s books know that there are no winners at war, and the consequences are going to be be dire for both countries. We believe that no goals can justify deaths of people. My colleagues and I wholeheartedly empathize with the people of Ukraine, we are worried about our friends and artists who live there. We will support them as much as we can.

Despite the emotionally hard time for all of us, we have to work. Many of you know me as a responsible and honest person who has already coped with all the difficulties that arose due the pandemic. Now we need orders more than ever, and if you have something in mind, please do not postpone purchases until better times. Because there will be no better times in Russia for a very long time.

I would like to inform you that Attica Miniatures studio takes new orders, and is able to ship the parcels. Although the are restrictions on flights, the parcels are being sent within Europe by land transport, as in 2020 due to the COVID-19 logistics issues. As for the countries in North and South America, parcels are being delivered to the distributing centre in France and then are delivered by airmail. This will likely affect the delivery time. But in every figure that we paint for you, the work of hardworking and honest people who need to work is invested.

Unfortunately, we are unable to sell on eBay at the moment, but you can still choose miniatures in our shop: https://www.ebay.com/str/atticaminiatures. Please feel free to contact me at info@attica.su to make a payment via PayPal. You can also make an order on our website: https://attica.su/.

Due to the inconvenience, we provide 25% discount on all the miniatures we offer.

Ivan Novik
Attica Miniatures

Dear Friends,

We have been hoping that wars would remain in books or on your shelves as miniature soldiers. Unfortunately, they are still possible in the 21st century. Those who have read Erich Maria Remarque’s books know that there are no winners at war, and the consequences are going to be be dire for both countries. We believe that no goals can justify deaths of people. My colleagues and I wholeheartedly empathize with the people of Ukraine, we are worried about our friends and artists who live there. We will support them as much as we can.

Despite the emotionally hard time for all of us, we have to work. Many of you know me as a responsible and honest person who has already coped with all the difficulties that arose due the pandemic. Now we need orders more than ever, and if you have something in mind, please do not postpone purchases until better times. Because there will be no better times in Russia for a very long time.

I would like to inform you that Attica Miniatures studio takes new orders, and is able to ship the parcels. Although the are restrictions on flights, the parcels are being sent within Europe by land transport, as in 2020 due to the COVID-19 logistics issues. As for the countries in North and South America, parcels are being delivered to the distributing centre in France and then are delivered by airmail. This will likely affect the delivery time. But in every figure that we paint for you, the work of hardworking and honest people who need to work is invested.

Unfortunately, we are unable to sell on eBay at the moment, but you can still choose miniatures in our shop: https://www.ebay.com/str/atticaminiatures. Please feel free to contact me at info@attica.su to make a payment via PayPal. You can also make an order on our website: https://attica.su/.

Due to the inconvenience, we provide 25% discount on all the miniatures we offer.

Ivan Novik
Attica Miniatures

Is the 25% discount in addition to the discounts already indicated on the website?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back