Attica Miniatures (1 Viewer)

Thank you for a touching post. In times of violence and hatred, it is important to strengthen ties between good people in all places.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

We have partially relocated the business abroad, and continue to complete the orders in full and to take new commissions. We accept payments via PayPal, so if you have any new projects in mind, please contact us by email info@attica.su, or visit our website: https://attica.su/.

There are no shipping issues at the moment, and most of the parcels arrive within 20-35 days, however sometimes the delivery time may be affected by restrictions on flights. There is a possibility to send parcels to many countries via a courier service as well.

We would like to remind you that Attica Miniatures takes full responsibility for the parcels on their way to you, and the most prominent guarantee is our good track record confirmed by hundreds of customers.

All,

I recently purchased a Carthaginian officer figure from Attica Miniatures and can only describe it in one word: fabulous! The overall quality of the figure and the painting done by their studio was superlative. My thanks to Ivan, Mikhail and the Attica Miniatures team for their exceptional work and communication particularly during a difficult time for them. It is a "pleasure" to do business with them. I highly recommend Attica Miniatures to those of you contemplating adding Russian miniatures to your respective collections.

Kind regards,

Alex :smile2:^&cool

Dear friends,

As we have partially relocated the business to Armenia, we are able to sell on eBay again. We had to open a new account, while the old one has been closed. We have already listed our latest works on eBay, so please feel free to subscribe to our new store, make bids and offers.

Here is a link to our new eBay store:
https://www.ebay.com/str/AtticaMiniatureshistory.

We are re-listing our works at the moment, but this will take weeks. So we would like to remind that there are many more miniatures on our website [url]www.attica.su [/URL]which accepts PayPal payments.

Hello everyone!

We would like to share the photos of our latest custom-made figure. We have created the miniature of Zaporozhian Cossack Colonel, mid-17th century, from scratch. The miniature was inspired by the paintings of Ukrainian battle artist Anatoly Telenik.
F51416D2-4335-436F-9FC2-630C3E2AB0CD.jpeg
A88165B2-CEB2-4E3A-B0B4-98B4443D7AD2.jpeg 9A55B436-BCEE-4422-A79B-2C75815AD0E7.jpeg 9FAC15DF-6F98-4D30-9BEC-0963FCE8BC92.jpeg 47471AC5-2DD1-4BB4-8F6F-40959844E028.jpeg

"Intestine wars survived him, and continued for a long time; then came the plague and the Swedes. The Tartars were almost continual visitors in the Ukraine, carrying legions of people into captivity. The Commonwealth became a desert; a desert the Ukraine. Wolves howled on the ruins of former towns, and a land once flourishing became a mighty graveyard. Hatred grew into the hearts and poisoned the blood of brothers." — "With Fire and Sword", a historical novel by Henryk Sienkiewicz.

Scale: 1/32 (54mm).
Made of white metal.

The miniature was painted to Museum Level standard, and is also available for sale painted on order to Art / Collectible standard. Please email us at info@attica.su for more details.

Dear friends,

We would like to share the photos of our custom-made work, the 90mm figure created from scratch by Attica Miniatures.

Samurai Kamakura Gongoro Kagemasa, the hero of the Kabuki theatre play Shibaraku

kabuki-1.jpg kabuki-2.jpg kabuki-3.jpg kabuki-4.jpg kabuki-5.jpg

The historical Kamakura Kagemasa is famous for his bravery for having continued to fight for the Minamoto clan after losing an eye in battle in the Gosannen War (1083-1087). In the play, when the evil lord has ordered his retainers to kill the imperial prisoners who will not obey his will, Kamakura Gongoro, who is capable of superhuman strength, appears with the shout "Shibaraku" (Wait a moment!) and saves their lives.

Scale: 1/20 (90mm).
Made of white metal.

The miniature is available for sale painted on order. Please contact us at info@attica.su for the details.

Dear friends,

We have recently created a new custom-made vignette, Saving the Queen's Colours, Anglo-Zulu War.
Made of white metal.
The vignette is available for sale: https://www.ebay.com/itm/394203777739.

anglo-zulu-war-1.jpg anglo-zulu-war-2.jpg anglo-zulu-war-3.jpg anglo-zulu-war-4.jpg

NSC_NRNM_21798_002-001.jpg

At the battle of Isandlwana on 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] January 1879, a Zulu army of about 20,000 warriors inflicted a massive defeat on a much smaller British force, mainly comprised of men from the 24[SUP]th[/SUP] Regiment of Foot. Toward the end of the battle, two British lieutenants, Nevill Coghill and Teignmouth Melvill, were killed attempting to defend the Queen’s Colour of the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Battalion. They were caught by the Zulus as they attempted to carry the Colour across the Buffalo River. Despite their brave efforts they were eventually overwhelmed.

The capture or loss of the Colour in battle indicated the dispersal of the regiment and had at all costs to be avoided. This led to many dangerous situations, and many soldiers died in defence of their Colour. Melvill and Coghill were the last British soldiers to give their lives for a British Colour. As a result of their deaths, Queen Victoria forbade the carrying of the Colour into battle. When the Colour was found and returned to England, Queen Victoria crowned it with a wreath of dried flowers (known as a “Wreath of Immortelles”). She later granted that a silver wreath was to be permanently attached to the pike of the Queen’s Colour.

Dear friends,
We are glad to announce that we have launched our own miniature kits production in addition to painting service and creation of commissioned figures from scratch.

We have created a new vignette «Wasted Lives» in memory of all those who have lost their homes and lives at war. The vignette commemorates the Soviet partisans' resistance during World War II, opposed a scorched-earth policy of the retreating Wehrmacht. The ready to assemble unpainted resin kits and the painted vignette are available for sale.

AT2036 Wasted Lives
Scale: 1/32
Size: 54mm height
Material: high quality resin
Number of parts: 22
Sculpt: Pavel Rodygin
Painting: Roman Novikov-Okhonskiy
Price: $77

We accept PayPal payments, please contact us at info@attica.su to get a quotation.

AT2036-kit-wasted-lives-1_2.jpg
AT2036-kit-wasted-lives-3.jpg
AT2036-kit-wasted-lives-5.jpg
AT2036-kit-wasted-lives-6.jpg
AT2036-kit-wasted-lives-8.jpg

AT2037 Old Partisan
Scale: 1/32
Size: 54mm height
Material: high quality resin
Number of parts: 11
Sculpt: Pavel Rodygin
Painting: Roman Novikov-Okhonskiy
Price: $32

We accept PayPal payments, please contact us at info@attica.su
to get a quotation.

AT2037-kit-old-partisan-1.jpg

AT2037-kit-old-partisan-2.jpg

AT2037-kit-old-partisan-3.jpg

AT2037-kit-old-partisan-4.jpg

Dear friends,

We have created a new miniature of Zaporozhian Cossack Colonel, mid-17th century, from scratch. The miniature was inspired by the paintings of Ukrainian battle artist Anatoly Telenik.

Made of white metal.

2378.jpg

2378_2.jpg

2378_4.jpg

The miniature is available for sale painted to Museum Level standard:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/394647947295
Art Level: https://www.ebay.com/itm/394647943377
And Collectible Level: https://www.ebay.com/itm/394647932536

We also accept PayPal payments. Please email us at info@attica.su for more details.

I love your mounted Zaporozhian Cossack Colonel. Thank you for sharing.

Cheers,
Grey

This is an outstanding set by Attica Miniatures. I have had the pleasure of doing business with Ivan and his team. The miniatures they have painted for me are nothing short of spectacular!

Alex ^&cool

I have to chime in here.

I have five Attica painted figures so far.

All are beautifully painted! I have one more coming.
and I can't wait to see it.

They moved their operation to Armenia, and are still doing great products.
I am a regular customer.

Chris

Here is latest Attica figure received.

I wanted an relatively authentic Cavalry trooper from around 1876.
the sculpt itself has some drawbacks, but overall Attica's artists did a GREAT job.

The figure does not have a correct hat for 1876, although the soldier could have purchased his own privately.
His carbine barrel is a little short, or the forestock is a little too long?

He's missing a few things on the saddle. his pistol holster seems slightly big. And his cartridge belt. It has an open buckle which would indicate an 1876 Prairie belt, or maybe an un common Hazen belt.
But troopers in most of 1876 wore Fairweather type modified belts with the solid buckle from the earlier sword belts.
So I have this guy painted with a woven tan 1876 prairie belt, and will go with a trooper in the field in late 1876 or 1877. maybe even later. with a later issue campaign hat.

Either way, the artists at Attica did a fabulous job!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8317.jpg
    IMG_8317.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_8316.jpg
    IMG_8316.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 331
As usual, beautiful work done by Ivan and his team!

Here is latest Attica figure received.

I wanted an relatively authentic Cavalry trooper from around 1876.
the sculpt itself has some drawbacks, but overall Attica's artists did a GREAT job.

The figure does not have a correct hat for 1876, although the soldier could have purchased his own privately.
His carbine barrel is a little short, or the forestock is a little too long?

He's missing a few things on the saddle. his pistol holster seems slightly big. And his cartridge belt. It has an open buckle which would indicate an 1876 Prairie belt, or maybe an un common Hazen belt.
But troopers in most of 1876 wore Fairweather type modified belts with the solid buckle from the earlier sword belts.
So I have this guy painted with a woven tan 1876 prairie belt, and will go with a trooper in the field in late 1876 or 1877. maybe even later. with a later issue campaign hat.

Either way, the artists at Attica did a fabulous job!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back