Attica Miniatures (1 Viewer)

Dear friends, many thanks for your kind words about our work.
Chris is right, we have moved our financial operation and partially the logistics to Armenia in 2022. It's better to paint soldiers than to become ones.

Dear friends,

We have recently completed work on the new custom-made miniature, Sasanian Cataphractary.
Scale: 54mm (1/32).
Made of white metal.
Made from scratch by Attica Miniatures.
Available for sale painted on order: https://attica.su/shop/2329/desc/art-sasanian-cataphractary
https://www.ebay.com/itm/394450909224

2329.jpg
2329_3.jpg

2329_2.jpg

Dear friends,

We have just finished a new custom-made miniature, Portrait of Madame X, inspired by the eponymous painting by John Singer Sargent. The portrait of one of Paris's conspicuous beauties, Virginie Amelie Avegno Gautreau, provoked a firestorm of outrange and was regarded as scandalous because the woman's suggestively coquettish pose, revealing costume and makeup. The painting's controversial reception at theParis Salon of 1884 amounted to a temporary set-back to Sargent while in France, though it may have helped him later establish a successful career in Britain and America.

Scale: 90mm (1/20).
Made of white metal.
Made from scratch by Attica Miniatures.
Available for sale painted on order: https://attica.su/shop/2384/desc/museum-portrait-de-madame-x

2384.jpg

2384_8.jpg
2384_1.jpg

2384_2.jpg

2384_3.jpg

2384_6.jpg

Dear friends,

We have created a new custom-made miniature, Byzantine heavy cavalryman, a member of one of the elite “Epilektoi” regiments of emperor Heraclius, late 6th-early 7th century.

Cavalry development reached its peak under the Emperor Heraclius, the last ruler to have the whole of the eastern Roman Empire at his disposal and to have regular army. The epilektoi spearheaded Heraclius’ victorious campaigns against the Persians in the 620s.

The cavalryman wears an iron helmet and mail shirt, supplemented in the case of front rank men by iron splint protection for the fore arms and lower legs and a mail hood hooked up to his helmet. All ranks were armed with Kontos, now renamed Kontarion, bow and sword. Front rank and officers’ horses had their head, neck and chest protected by iron or leather scale armour.

Scale: 1/32 (54mm).
Made of white metal.
Sculpted by Pavel Rodygin.

The miniature is IN STOCK and ready for shipping: https://www.ebay.com/itm/394819716354.

2400.jpg

2400_1.jpg

2400_2.jpg

2400_3.jpg

2400_4.jpg

Just received my first Attica figure and I have to rate it a 10! Very very nice. It is close to being a museum piece, if not actually one. I hope to order more from them.
Markproxy.jpgproxy (1).jpg

Nothing to do with so called politics, but

buy nothing from Russians

they should be protesting kicking putin out,

I have friends in Ukraine I got to know from the hobby, painters, sculpters,

their towns are gone

nothing from Russian sellers

Nothing to do with so called politics, but

buy nothing from Russians

they should be protesting kicking putin out,

I have friends in Ukraine I got to know from the hobby, painters, sculpters,

their towns are gone

nothing from Russian sellers

Many Attica people are against the war. As a matter of fact, Ivan has left Russia because he was against the war and didn’t want to get drafted. In addition, they use or used to use many Ukrainian artisans to paint their figures. Shortly after the war began I inquired about a specific figure and he told me not possible because it was painted by their Ukrainian painters who were trying to keep safe.

As a whole, Russia has suffered a brain drawn because of the war. Don’t confuse the Russian people with the Russian government. Putin has plenty of support but there are many who oppose him.

All,

I recently ordered and received a Sultan warrior on horseback for my collection and was amazed (nothing unusual) by the outstanding quality of the set. Ivan, Mikhail and the Attica Miniatures team are great to work with for your military miniatures needs. They offer first class service and stand by their product line. I highly recommend them if you are contemplating adding unique miniatures to your collection. I will be purchasing from again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Alex :)

Brad,

I agree with you regarding this issue. Ivan and his team have been wonderful to work with. Despite all of the turmoil they have been through, they have been resilient in their response to the crisis they faced and still create beautiful miniatures for collectors.

Kind regards,

Alex

Many Attica people are against the war. As a matter of fact, Ivan has left Russia because he was against the war and didn’t want to get drafted. In addition, they use or used to use many Ukrainian artisans to paint their figures. Shortly after the war began I inquired about a specific figure and he told me not possible because it was painted by their Ukrainian painters who were trying to keep safe.

As a whole, Russia has suffered a brain drawn because of the war. Don’t confuse the Russian people with the Russian government. Putin has plenty of support but there are many who oppose him.

Amazing work!!! The only sad part is no one is ever comfortable sharing prices, making the collector that never purchased from Attica before wonder in terms of what the cost is :(

It all depends on what you order and the level of painting you want. Reach out to Mikhail Shilov at Attica Miniatures about pricing. He is a good person and will be willing to work with you.

Kind regards,

Alex

Amazing work!!! The only sad part is no one is ever comfortable sharing prices, making the collector that never purchased from Attica before wonder in terms of what the cost is :(

To my knowledge, no one has ever asked to have the prices shared but I also don’t feel that someone should ask how much something costs. The first time I ordered from Attica, the only thing I asked Zach about was the quality of their work. It was none of my business to ask what he paid.

That being said, the price of an item will depend on the level of painting you choose and the type of figure you choose. They have, in ascending order of cost, collector’s, art and museum quality. Price will also depend on the complexity of a figure. A medieval or Renaissance figure will be more expensive than a 20th Century figure.

As Alex suggested, why not contact them as to the particular type of figure you’d like to have made and they will quote you a price. There is no obligation to commit to purchasing a figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back