Aussies & Kiwis in Vietnam (2 Viewers)

K&C is a marvellous company, headed by one heck of a talented person in yourself Andy. Best wishes for the festive season to you and your family. Robin.:salute::

Osprey get it wrong a lot of the time. I have an article from a magazine in US discussing the lend lease act and there is what is described as a British commando but he is wearing a mix of british and us equipment, however the equipment would never got together. I think a lot of the time osprey use the artistic license which isn't a food thing as people seriously use those books for reference.

Andy's stuff looks cool though!

Scott

K&C is a marvellous company, headed by one heck of a talented person in yourself Andy. Best wishes for the festive season to you and your family. Robin.:salute::

I second this. Merry Christmas Andy and thanks for making the figures we love!

Scott

Many thanks Damian for your appreciative comments and suggestions...K&C are presently working on a pile of 'fresh' shells for the 105 plus discarded empty shell cases and a possible sandbag emplacement.
I also just finished the design and artwork for the ANZAC Artillery Set box. Will post later.
Best Christmas wishes,
Andy.

Fantastic news Andy, adding loads of empty shells (plus live ones) brings an Artillery display to life in my opinion. Throw in pile of sandbags and things really start to take shape......awesome stuff mate. :salute::

WOW....... These future figures look outstanding. Great poses and detail. I've always been a K&C WW2 collector but I may have to dip my toe into this pond. Great job Andy.
Curious? Any chance of seeing a Duce and a half?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back