Aztec Temple (1 Viewer)

NZGary

Sergeant Major
Apologies for poor photos. I feel it was worth the wait.

Gary

Attachments

• IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0157.jpg
    IMG_0157.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 259
It finally surfaced Gary. I know John produced around 40 before halting production a couple of years ago and I guess has been sitting on them pending a decision where too now. How did you come across this one? Robin.

Not my cup of tea, but that is one heck of an impressive structure and will no doubt look incredible with battling Aztecs and conquistadors all around it.

Brendan

It finally surfaced Gary. I know John produced around 40 before halting production a couple of years ago and I guess has been sitting on them pending a decision where too now. How did you come across this one? Robin.

Hi Robin, Treefrog have about 60 in total, in two different designs. Only sold exclusively through TF limited to one per customer. I also have a huge Aztec Temple made under commission from Small Wonders Model Makers.

I have all of John's Aztec/Conquistador figures and around 40 Morgan Minuatures. But of course much of this stuff is in NZ while I am stuck in the UK.

The day can't come quick enough when I retire to NZ, combine the collection and display it in a bespoke built Dutch Barn with mezzanine floor. 5 more years to go.

Gary

An outstanding addition to your Aztec collection. Congratulations . . .

Mike

Thanks Gary, I have been in England for the last 3 weeks and missed knowing about the temple. Conversion and shipping mean’s around $800, so I will have to be satisfied with my Barzo temple. Pity because years ago when I was chasing this piece, I would have purchased it. Hope you can reunite with your collection soon. Robin.

Wow, that’s impressive, can’t wait to see more installments with it.

Thanks Gary, I have been in England for the last 3 weeks and missed knowing about the temple. Conversion and shipping mean’s around $800, so I will have to be satisfied with my Barzo temple. Pity because years ago when I was chasing this piece, I would have purchased it. Hope you can reunite with your collection soon. Robin.
Robin it did work out really expensive with shipping to the UK and a further £90 import tax. Its rarity also attracted me to take the plunge.

I hope you enjoyed the UK. Its the motherland for my wife and I and we love being closer to our family but its taken two years to become acclimatised to its quirks and charms.

Gary

Would buy one, look frabulous but the postage $200 US to Australia is beyond expensive

all the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back