Attachments

• DSC_2281 (16).JPG
    DSC_2281 (16).JPG
    431.6 KB · Views: 606
  • DSC_2293 (9).JPG
    DSC_2293 (9).JPG
    405.3 KB · Views: 437
A Pacifice WWW will always get my attention ... as did this ..^&grin

Maybe it is only me, but when I look at that photo I hear the Nip on the right saying, "For Buddha's sake, Sato, :mad: ...keep the yelling down. YOU may wish to die for the Emperor, but I got a pretty little Gisha waiting for me back in Osaka!"

--- LaRRy

Hmm not a massive charge, but nevertheless just as determined no doubt. Like these sculpts. Robin.

Hmm not a massive charge, but nevertheless just as determined no doubt. Like these sculpts. Robin.

Not a massive charge you are right, but all I can afford at the moment {sm4}. Maybe there are many more Japanese just outside the picture frame that you can't see. :tongue:

Agree the sculpts are very good as is typical from K&C.

A Pacifice WWW will always get my attention ... as did this ..^&grin

Maybe it is only me, but when I look at that photo I hear the Nip on the right saying, "For Buddha's sake, Sato, :mad: ...keep the yelling down. YOU may wish to die for the Emperor, but I got a pretty little Gisha waiting for me back in Osaka!"

--- LaRRy

^&grin

Hope you do not mind Duke, just wanted to reinforce your charge{sm4}, Robin.

Attachments

• DSCN2279.jpg
    DSCN2279.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 316
Hope you do not mind Duke, just wanted to reinforce your charge{sm4}, Robin.

WOW, Robin .... I have been drooling over that for an hour..
So many things to look at and take in.

That base <> seawall is special. Another treasure from your dio builder?

So very, very nice.

---LaRRy

your dio shows the fanaticism of the Japanese soldier
guy:)

Thanks Wayne, now all I have to do is work out how Duke manages to take such crisp and clear shots^&grin^&confuse Robin.

Thanks for the compliment Robin, and I think your shots look nice. Also, you are a master at the large scale scenes! I always enjoy seeing what you come up with.

Hey Duke,

this is the kind of stuff that I really love!:rolleyes: Sometimes, for some reason I can't explain, I wonder... whatever happened to the simple thing??? :eek: When I look at your terrific pictures, it's like I'm finding the answer! :) Well done, mate!

Cheers

Enrico

Hey Duke,

this is the kind of stuff that I really love!:rolleyes: Sometimes, for some reason I can't explain, I wonder... whatever happened to the simple thing??? :eek: When I look at your terrific pictures, it's like I'm finding the answer! :) Well done, mate!

Cheers

Enrico

Thank you for the kind words Enrico. I like to keep it simple sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back