Battle for Arnhem.... (1 Viewer)

I have been e-mailing back and forth with Kevin (the two invalids keeping in touch), and I was hoping he would start posting again! Welcome back brother!!

One of my core series Kevin, so always a pleasure to view your diorama's. When I saw your Horsa glider a few years ago, such a iconic piece for this era, had my model maker produce one for me. When you are up to it, please continue your diorama's. All the best. Robin.

Hi Kevin,
missed your stories and great pics, great to have you back !
Is the tank "405" an Honour Bound Panther please ?

best regards from Germany
(Marcus)

Marcus

HI, yes it is

Honour Bound HB11c tri colour camo damaged panther, came with three figures I think, I think 'a' was winter and 'b'?

Kevin,

Those were some fun photography sessions. A healthy you, the late great Larry, the late great Chuck Karen, Brad, Tim Tyler, and myself. I would do anything to go back in time and relive them.

I got your PM today, and just responded. Miss you too, brother!

IMG_gnu6706red.JPG

knew we should have turned left ....

red999038.JPG

absolutely Smithers - can't see a b)^%$y thing

IMG_gnu6718red.JPG

funny how these 30 Corps guys look the same

IMG_6549red.JPG

I say chaps, do get a move on

gnu999141red.JPG

time for a brew?

Kevin,

How could I ever forget? I was, how did you put it, lazily moving all of the toy soldiers, vehicles, aircraft and dioramas up and down the two flights of stairs and out to the back yard, while you exhausted yourself sitting by the table and taking photographs?{sm4} Best summer ever!!^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool Get well and we can do the same thing with Trophy WWI, Heco Tinplate Models and CJB Models!:smile2:

Kevin,

How could I ever forget? I was, how did you put it, lazily moving all of the toy soldiers, vehicles, aircraft and dioramas up and down the two flights of stairs and out to the back yard, while you exhausted yourself sitting by the table and taking photographs?{sm4} Best summer ever!!^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool Get well and we can do the same thing with Trophy WWI, Heco Tinplate Models and CJB Models!:smile2:

agree best ever ....

gnuimg_1032-1.jpg

gnu071999red.JPG

gnu999144red.JPG

battered Shermans on road to Nijmegen

gnuIMG_73041.JPG

RAF airfield September 1944

gnured033 (2).JPG

stuka zu fuss is prepared

The backdrop for these shots Kevin really enhances them. No doubt about it, you have every figure and vehicle for the entire campaign.:salute::, Robin.

The backdrop for these shots Kevin really enhances them. No doubt about it, you have every figure and vehicle for the entire campaign.:salute::, Robin.

Thanks, but none of these were mine, it was part of a 'britpack' shoot a few years ago

61211red.jpg

63611red.jpg

63711red.jpg

637111red.jpg

999539red.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back