Battle of Agincourt (1 Viewer)

jazzeum

Four Star General
Matt has just announced on his website and the Canadian Forum that they will be doing the Battle of Agincourt. Information an pictures of forthcoming figures are available on his website. Here is the link, http://www.firstlegionltd.com/60mmMedievals.aspx

Figures look outstanding. No surprise there :smile2:

Not my thing but congrats to all who enjoy this period of history.

Last edited:
A very nice suprise for those medieval fans. As expected, the first figure previews are stunning! The heraldry on the English knights is superb.

Noah

Thank you for the info Brad. This should be a fantastic range w/ over 40 figures ready to be produced!{eek3} Very exciting news.

Joe

WOW, as usual, great looking figures from FL, can't wait to see more.
mike

Geez Matt:

I want them all! Are you trying to put me in the poor house?

Next I hope will be Sir Thomas Erpingham and the archers.

Maybe you want to try and buy a sample. As they are not (yet) available from either company, I would expect that a definitive answer cannot be given at this point. From previous experiences, I would think that the CS poses will be more aggressive and expressionist than FL, the figures will be larger and more massive while FL's will look "dainty" in comparison. I would also expect that in particular the painting on the FL figures will be more subtle and detailed justifying a higher price point. I would expect a better fit with Russian miniatures than with CS. All of this are assumptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back