Battle of Ali Masjid 1878 – Pt 3 Infantry - 45th RATTRAY'S SIKHS (1 Viewer)

GICOP

Four Star General
Advance patrol of the 45th RATTRAY'S SIKHS engage the enemy

Cheers

Martyn:)

Great pictures of superb LL figures, very well done Martyn. :salute:: :salute:: :salute::

B.

More great pictures Martyn ..... have been trying very hard not to purchase these as I need to catch up on so many other great LL figures, but you're making it very difficult to resist. THANKS MARTYN! :rolleyes2::tongue:^&grin

B.

More great pictures Martyn ..... have been trying very hard not to purchase these as I need to catch up on so many other great LL figures, but you're making it very difficult to resist. THANKS MARTYN! :rolleyes2::tongue:^&grin

B.

No problem at all Buster^&grin.....Mike looks forward to your order{bravo}}........after he gets back from his holiday :wink2:

Glad you like the pictures :salute::

Cheers

No problem at all Buster^&grin.....Mike looks forward to your order{bravo}}........after he gets back from his holiday :wink2:

Glad you like the pictures :salute::

Cheers

I had no doubt that Buster would be tempted to add these to re-enforce his forces after I received another of your sneak peaks. Betting he's also making sure that Debbie is getting what's requested for her Zulu War Series. Thanks for sharing your latest additions with us my friend.:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

I had no doubt that Buster would be tempted to add these to re-enforce his forces after I received another of your sneak peaks. Betting he's also making sure that Debbie is getting what's requested for her Zulu War Series. Thanks for sharing your latest additions with us my friend.:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Hi Joe

Glad you like them :salute:: Buster won't go far wrong adding these to his great collection {bravo}}

Cheers mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back