Battle on Snowshoes (2 Viewers)

Combat,

John tells me he will be release detail today on the SS series.

Aussie Monty :)

Great. Does JJ have an official e-mailing list for this sort of thing? If so, how do I get on it? Thanks again.

Great. Does JJ have an official e-mailing list for this sort of thing? If so, how do I get on it? Thanks again.

Combat,

I think he has a list he sends out the new release info to. But he likes to give the dealers the info first as you would expect. But all I do is keep sending him emails every so often, about early/mid month. As we keep saying, ask the man, I am sure he will add you to the email list.

So 500 sets, to be expected. Ron and I can only hope for the good old days when it was 250 sets, but 500 sets is about right. It mean I do not have to buy my 10 sets of each straight away. (Please do not tell the bank manager).

I have noticed that the price each month goes up a dollar or two per set. We are now at $27 a figure average. Which is great value for money on these sets. With US dollar going through the floor I think we can expect the US dollar price to keep rising. It hit $0.90 US for an Aussie Dollar today, make them even better my end. :p

AM

Actually - 500 Set Totals are a welcomed repreve right now - I am still trying to pay off the wedding expenses :rolleyes:

I hope we do get some more 250 limited sets - particulary with the personality figures. Makes sense in that most collectors will not buy duplicates of the personalities as they may with the generic figures.

I was going to say, all my allies were all disappear to the dark side (on the smaller lot numbers for JJ). But them Combat comes to the rescue. I will have to call you 7th Cavalry from now on. :D

Pricing and some nice photos on Sierra Toy Soldier Company site now for 1st 4 sets.

AM

I am still a big believer in 250 Sets - but, if John is going to give us a break - I can use the breather :D

Guys

I cant wait for them to come out !! :D

I think this is a real winner of an idea to have limited ranges like Snowshoes - I wish we could get the production number down.

However, this could start a very cool trend to have limited ranges - 28 figures, ect.. - with Toy Soldier makers. It gives that special feel to the collection - IMHO. ;)

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back