BB019 German Panther Ausf G (Winter) LSSAH Division (1 Viewer)

As each day passes, it is a whole different world than before, there are a lot of competition out there now .when Shannon and Pete first started the company, there are a lot less competion. I myself and possibly a small minority does not see any problem if Julie,posts something about what TF has in its inventory. The world did not come down, because of it. And an inside information, without having to click any more buttons is nice. Mind you just as long as it's not overdone. Like every stream or a few. Will not do any harm. After all there is a whole world out there past this forum... If I am to be irked by one single post. I think that will be time to step off for a few days to a few weeks. And enjoy the rest of the world...

Last edited:
Our order arrived today and will be shipping all pre-orders tomorrow! If you didn't order BB019 already - you still can! {sm4}

Julie

Julie please don't stop giving stock updates. Don't listen to one complainer. Often your update is the only indication we get that an item is available or almost sold out. I definitely appreciate them. Thanks again.

Julie please don't stop giving stock updates. Don't listen to one complainer. Often your update is the only indication we get that an item is available or almost sold out. I definitely appreciate them. Thanks again.

I agree, it is great to be able to see that you can buy a figure/tank etc. that a forum member is talking about. My challenge usually since new to the hobby is to figure out who the manufacturer is and from what range the figures displayed are from! Great for Julie to jump in when the item is in stock and provide the link especially for newer items. At the end of the day the forum is free to users but someone has to pay for it and keep the lights on...try to watch a free video on you tube and see if you can do it without watching the advertisement that "pays" for it first!

What a combination, two of the best, Jakob & FL, you cannot go wrong, simply superb. Robin.

A great photo of one of FL's best Panzers. Very realistic!

What a combination, two of the best, Jakob & FL, you cannot go wrong, simply superb. Robin.

As you know Jakob is awesome at what he does. I'm definitely getting some mileage out of this diorama. Say it's about time to commission another ^&grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back