Beautiful New Lancasters (1 Viewer)

I saw those on the TGM website yesterday as well. They look like extremely beautiful models! However, I’d be at a loos for where I could appropriately display one, lol.

Bit are these going to be the July/August releases or are there more aircraft to be announced?

I saw those on the TGM website yesterday as well. They look like extremely beautiful models! However, I’d be at a loos for where I could appropriately display one, lol.

Bit are these going to be the July/August releases or are there more aircraft to be announced?

These big birds do take up a lot of space.....luckily for me, I still have some room to display a few more.

I agree with you, Tman.....I suspect these planes as well as others will be in TG's next announcement.

Mark

The plane releases are due out very soon, have seen the Lancasters and they are beauties and big, centre piece in a any collection, look forward to see them in the releases and if you want to hear about them first, make sure you are signed up to T Gunn aircraft newsletter, if you are not, just email T Gunn to get on it. The newsletter gets sent out a few days before the info/releases goes on the forum.

As a teaser i think there will not be 2 Lancasters released this month, but i would be Dam Bustered if i told you GUYS about any others.

I have a TG Lancaster bought about 6 years ago. Its in storage in New Zealand but not sure what I will do with it. Its so big and really difficult to properly display.

However, it is a superb model.

First World problem.

They are huge models, my S-Sugar remains on the top shelf of a cupboard/display, being high up you can see underneath, it's an appropriate viewpoint actually.

I haveca TG Sunderland and that's another whopper I have no idea what to do with together with a JU52 Crete version.

I like the smaller WW1 or WW2 fighter planes but not sure buying such big birds was such a good idea space wise.

I have a TG Lancaster bought about 6 years ago. Its in storage in New Zealand but not sure what I will do with it. Its so big and really difficult to properly display.

However, it is a superb model.

First World problem.
I suggest you buy another two and have a runway display of them taking off for a mission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back