Beersheba 2009 (2 Viewers)

T

TomB

Hi...I am new to this site and am having a hard time trying to figure it out.....I am attempting to post a pic of a dio I did in 2009...figures are done in scupley...I model figs as a hobby.....if I actually post my pic I have several other dio's I would like to post...tomb

I have merged your two threads into one.

Nice collection you have there. Are these your own figures? They look really cool.

Tom mate,
Welcome to the Forum cobber. Always nice to see another Aussie on board even if he is a sandgropper.^&grin Your Lighthorse figures look great. The 10th LH from Perth have a proud history.
Cheers Howard

Welcome aboard, you will find lots of support for this era due to K&C releases in this same series, very nice models, cheers, Robin.

Hi...I am new to this site and am having a hard time trying to figure it out.....I am attempting to post a pic of a dio I did in 2009...figures are done in scupley...I model figs as a hobby.....if I actually post my pic I have several other dio's I would like to post...tomb
Welcome Tom, if you did those figures (that's the way I read your post) then I have to say outstanding work....{bravo}} I hope you will post many more of your wonderful work.
PS. Even tho Howard is a Victorian he is still not a bad bloke...:wink2::)
Wayne.

Tom mate,
Welcome to the Forum cobber. Always nice to see another Aussie on board even if he is a sandgropper.^&grin Your Lighthorse figures look great. The 10th LH from Perth have a proud history.
Cheers Howard

4/19 Prince of Wales Regt......thought it as a Light Horse Badge.......Knew several senior NCO's from 10LH...many yrs ago...was attch to 22 Constr Sqn RAE at Karrakatta...was lucky..spent 6 yrs at Swanbourne and then posted to Karrakatta...never got a posting to my home state NSW, in all the yrs I was in the army....spent all my time as infantry or attched to inf after I saw the light and changed corps....RAE was the only time I spent out of the RAR Regts....I offered the Beersheba dio to 10 LH but received no reply..that pissed me off a bit....if I had done the model when I was still in the army things would have been sweet ...anyway the dio is now in the hands of a ALH re-enactment troop in Northman ..WA...who do displays at schools and ANZAC Day....actually. they have several large 90 mm scale LH models from me.....I dont keep anything..I try to find home's for it.....in the act of trying to flog my pirate ship off to my old mob at Swanbourne to use at kids parties etc......heck...hope you dont mind the novel... cheers TomB

Hello welkom to the the forum.

Very nice diorama wit great figures.{sm3}
I also made a Australian lighthorse diorama with K&C figures.

Click on the picture to see it better.

In october I will receive the rest of the K&C figures and make a second diorama.{sm0}

Hello welkom to the the forum.

Very nice diorama wit great figures.{sm3}
I also made a Australian lighthorse diorama with K&C figures.

Click on the picture to see it better.

In october I will receive the rest of the K&C figures and make a second diorama.{sm0}

Looks great...dont forget to post new pic's when you get new piece's......TomB

Welcome aboard the forum, Tom. The dio and the figures are outstanding.{bravo}} -- Al

Hello, wish to be friends with you and pls see my blog
http://turkishtoysoldier.blogspot.com/
how can i have your same diorama?
Cem

Hello, wish to be friends with you and pls see my blog
http://turkishtoysoldier.blogspot.com/
how can i have your same diorama?
Cem
Hi Clem....I remember now ...those pictures did not post because I did not get the system right....I will post you a few pic's via this location...I will title it "For Clem" so there is no mix ups....I remember first seeing your picture on WETS before the sad departure of Craig.....cheers TomB

Hi Clem....I remember now ...those pictures did not post because I did not get the system right....I will post you a few pic's via this location...I will title it "For Clem" so there is no mix ups....I remember first seeing your picture on WETS before d departure of Craig.....cheers TomB

see my new Beersheba with new K&C figures diarama
1385710_410242595770860_213369398_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back