Better late than never: The Sherman variation (1 Viewer)

Ana Donzino

First Sergeant
Guys,

Gabriel has jst finished the Sherman variation that he was working on, and here are the pictures. I took images of both, with and without the snorkels because they were used in both ways.

SS1a.jpg

SS1b.jpg

SS1c.jpg

SS1d.jpg

Ana

Ana,
Just remind me why you're giving up vehicles again? :confused::eek:

That looks fantastic!

To quote Jr. Samples, Grandpa Jones, George Lindsey, and of course Buck Owens on "Hee Haw" -
"Gloom, despair and agony on me-e!
Deep dark depression, excessive misery-y!
If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all!
Gloom, despair and agony on me-e-e!"

Hound Bound is no longer going to produce such vehicles.:(:(:(:(:(

I must say that is clearly the best Sherman I have seen produced to date. Top marks!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

How much is that Sherman? If the price is right, I may not be able to resist either . . .:D

Thank you, Carlos. Thank you all, guys :)

Yes, it can be ordered throught Treefrog. The price is the same that the standard sherman one.

Ana

Que lindo!

Are you producing the caliope (Screamin Mimi) still? Is this the last tank you'll ever produce?

N-P

Ana, Will a Screamin Mimi be available for order? If so, please let us know, because I will definately order one via treefrog.

Que lindo!

Are you producing the caliope (Screamin Mimi) still? Is this the last tank you'll ever produce?

N-P

I think this snorkeled Sherman is the end of the line N-P and available for only 5 days at that.

Such a shame.

That reminds me I need to get one more tank order in.

All right, I gave in. I just left a message with Shannon to order one of these. It was just too cool to pass up on.

All right, I gave in. I just left a message with Shannon to order one of these. It was just too cool to pass up on.

Hello Louis,

What else could you do, the clock is ticking ;)

I was ordering Gold Editions from Shannon today also. She mentioned this new one to me. I'll be getting this one to, one more than I planned :rolleyes:

Louis, wouldn't this just go great with the HB Amphibian Jeep :eek:

I can hear that Beach Master now....

Thank's Ana, and to the crew.

Paul

Gabriel is a real artist! That is one FINE model. He even did the water proofing in the engine deck, fuel fillers, etc. He did his homework!

I wish I could afford one - it would look great next to a King & Country DUKW and the beach figures.

Sorry to see this line end.

Gary B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back